Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
if only you'd admit you're a nerd, then the cypher would be complete croadie.

So you don't feel comfortable until I say it first :heh:

Fam you live on the internet. I can find you in every single thread in the booth in the top 10 users with most posts. That's why I called you a nerd. You don't have a life outside The Coli and it's evident.

Posting all day every day like a bytch, ain't you tired?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Were stinc team on stage or even at the event? I know Hed brought Remble out but Im not sure if he stinc forreal? Only got put on to remble recently with his not like us freestyle going at stinc team. Seems the stinc team members says he was never stinc team/got a buddha chain in their responses to that. So were any of the "real" ones there?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Were stinc team on stage or even at the event? I know Hed brought Remble out but Im not sure if he stinc forreal? Only got put on to remble recently with his not like us freestyle going at stinc team. Seems the stinc team members says he was never stinc team/got a buddha chain in their responses to that. So were any of the "real" ones there?

when drakeo died remble sepearated himself from stinc team thats why him & ralfy been going at it. he was never really stinc team but he was associated

Daps
I think the new consensus Top 5 is (Pac, Hov, Big, Nas, Kendrick) :lupe:
Honestly, before this beef Kendrick was just outside of my top 10 (I'm big on Nas and Jay-Z NYC era). But this whole thing just catapulted him up to top 5 ranks for me easy. Got me revisiting his entire discography. And if someone wants to say he's the GOAT, I ain't even gonna bother argue. If his next album is insane as well.... :hubie: