Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As far as the regional themed concert thing .

Detroit already did it on a smaller scale with 42 Dugg…Em or Sean would have no issue with uniting nikkas here because they already started to do it on their own

if Kanye wasn’t insane I’m sure he could easily put that together for Chicago …could Durk do it ?probably not big enough

Memphis seem like they got too much shyt goin on and I don’t think anyone active down there is popping enough to pull it off

New Orleans/Louisiana could be crazy

New York got nobody poppin like that currently to make it happen..of course jay could but they seem too crab in a bucket and wouldn’t wanna play their role
So you don’t the queen of NY, Ice spice, could unite the factions :comeon:

:troll:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
We gotta study the cardio of these gang bangin ass nikkas.. they was legit rooster dancin for a good 20 mins straight :dahell:
Weightlifting for Maximum Power for a Chunk Em died wit Tookie breh

Bangers bout Proper Footwork & Endurance for a Run & Gun and Fade Escape if needed

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
d55358f57277dc5a9712666fcb3e0dc1
A minorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Detroit already did it on a smaller scale with 42 Dugg…Em or Sean would have no issue with uniting nikkas here because they already started to do it on their own

if Kanye wasn’t insane I’m sure he could easily put that together for Chicago …could Durk do it ?probably not big enough

Memphis seem like they got too much shyt goin on and I don’t think anyone active down there is popping enough to pull it off

New York got nobody poppin like that currently to make it happen..of course jay could but they seem too crab in a bucket and wouldn’t wanna play their role
50 could probably do it for NY too but the key word is "current". If NY has to rely on it's legends from the 90s and early 2000s because there's nobody from the 2010s on that level ala Kendrick that's an issue. The fanbase older artists attract to these shows wouldn't be as turnt for the younger acts either because of the generational divide.

Detroit got a nice lil wave but from the outside looking in I could be wrong but idk if Big Sean is that guy. He fell off years ago but maybe he's still stadium status in his hometown :manny:, it just wouldn't have the impact outside of the region that Kendrick's show did where everybody is tuned in to it.

Durk could fill out an arena in Chicago but him attempting to bring all the gangs together for a show would be a disaster all these nikkas do is make diss tracks about each other. That's part problem with NY too, most of the young rappers who blow up and get buzz are teenage ignorant crash out drill nikkas who's only known songs are diss tracks about dead opps. U cant put them in the same place and expect peace.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Memphis shyt crazy and would probably never happen. especially with all the bloodshed between PRE/CMG. Dolph's death seems to have direct links to CMG. Then Gotti's brother's death, even if PRE had nothing to do with it like most them nikkas was making fun of it.
I wonder if Three 6 could do something w/o CMG though. Seems like Dolph messed with 36 going by how he had Pat on a song. They memphis legends but not sure how the younger generation view them and doubt they care enough about them to put differences aside.
Even if it did happen I can see some wild nikka like Blac Youngsta trying to shoot it up during or after it. Already did it at CIAA.

Wouldve been cool to see Mozzy on the stage last night.