Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I wish NY could do some shyt like this but NY don't got a Kendrick Lamar to bring it all together :francis:
Between the hip hop police trying to arrest anyone with a buzz and people moving down south, I don’t think it’s possible for a long while.

Even Summer Jam downsized to an arena after multiple decades in Giants Stadium.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
As far as the regional themed concert thing .

Detroit already did it on a smaller scale with 42 Dugg…Em or Sean would have no issue with uniting nikkas here because they already started to do it on their own

if Kanye wasn’t insane I’m sure he could easily put that together for Chicago …could Durk do it ?probably not big enough

Memphis seem like they got too much shyt goin on and I don’t think anyone active down there is popping enough to pull it off

New Orleans/Louisiana could be crazy

New York got nobody poppin like that currently to make it happen..of course jay could but they seem too crab in a bucket and wouldn’t wanna play their role

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
You a cac so fukk you

me put you on to history

Back in the day during Motown’s run at the start they didn’t just rush out people. They copied the factory formula of the old Ford cars taking time to make things perfect and they basically had a multi tier system where you had to prove your level through time to work with the top writers and producers. Stevie Wonder was a prodigy writing songs for artists. Then he literally went to college for music then came back to make more music.

TDE was notorious for not putting out nikkas music and that’s a major reason why all of them have large gaps without music.
:childplease:

nikka stfu.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As far as the regional themed concert thing .

Detroit already did it on a smaller scale with 42 Dugg…Em or Sean would have no issue with uniting nikkas here because they already started to do it on their own

if Kanye wasn’t insane I’m sure he could easily put that together for Chicago …could Durk do it ?

Memphis seem like they got too much shyt goin on and I don’t think anyone active down there is popping enough to pull it off

New Orleans/Louisiana could be crazy

New York got nobody poppin like that currently to make it happen..of course jay could but they seem too crab in a bucket and wouldn’t wanna play their role

NOLA has the Super Bowl next year and a Hot Boyz reunion coming up (minus Turk)…

I’m expecting major things next year for the Crescent City. Trust me, they were watching.

:wow:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
gang members
They are only music artists, sir
full