Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
It's pathetic that he is that he's using that "AkademiksTV" account to post these wildly biased consipracy theories and all the extreme dikkriding. But on his personal twitter account he's acting more "neutral".
I ain't surprised, he knows where his bread is buttered, but knows he can't jump out the window since Kendrick called him out by name on 6:16

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I'm thinking that snippet from the beginning is from the Mustard album. Sounds like mustard production and Kendrick is already confirmed to be on the album

thats what i was thinking too

thats why i said kendrick about to go on a feature run

yg album
Mustard album
roddy album
clipse album
and myabe on the weeknd album.

then we’ll get the album in October

bright black

All Star
Daps
He's right that you have to be stupid to think Whitney and the kids in the video proves Drake was lying. I have no idea of Kendrick drink hit her or not but women stay with abusers all the time.

It strongly suggests drake is lying. And kendrick and his woman dont have to prove drake is lying. Drake is the one that has to prove he telling the truth. But drake is living his life taking ozempic and going to freaky white parties. He letting his cult run this narrative about kendrick beating whitney. And that narrative has always been stupid to me because she look like she could probably beat kendrick up if he tried her.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Jay conceded that the public determined he lost on BP2, but said they were judging wrong and he should've won. Drake basically did the same on Heart Part 6.
That’s a concession. In song he rapped that he got stronger since Ether. Another concession.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He's right that you have to be stupid to think Whitney and the kids in the video proves Drake was lying. I have no idea of Kendrick drink hit her or not but women stay with abusers all the time.
You gotta be stupid to think Drake wasnt grasping for straws :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's pathetic that he is that he's using that "AkademiksTV" account to post these wildly biased consipracy theories and all the extreme dikkriding. But on his personal twitter account he's acting more "neutral".
I don’t think that’s actually him. That account tweets even when he’s live and clearly not on twitter.

Just like his IG which is 90% meme posts even when he’s live

But he probably gives them the ok to post that stuff so it’s still on him. :yeshrug:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But ain't that the thing, Drake doesn't know either and just throwing shyt at the wall, like how he went with bodyguard with Whitney to now his kid is Dave Free's.

Just throw shyt out and see what sticks, Kendrick did the same, but at least there was proof of fukkery from Drake with the Millie shyt, the underaged model shyt, the concert footage and that's not even talking the Baka shyt.

Yea idk if Kendrick did or not, just that his wife appearing next to him smiling doesn't prove he didn't.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a concession. In song he rapped that he got stronger since Ether. Another concession.

Drake basically did the same on Heart Part 6, saying he lost because people believe lies that he's a pedophile. The "yea they're saying I lost, but I shouldn't have!" tone is very similar to BP2

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Drake basically did the same on Heart Part 6, saying he lost because people believe lies that he's a pedophile. The "yea they're saying I lost, but I shouldn't have!" tone is very similar to BP2
In a freaking interview to the world. Pretty much kneeling and kissing the ring.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a freaking interview to the world. Pretty much kneeling and kissing the ring.

It's not kissing the ring when you're saying "yea you chose Nas, but you chose wrong, he's fake, etc". Jay's tone was not "yea I got in the ring and lost, it happens, congrats to Nas"

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yea idk if Kendrick did or not, just that his wife appearing next to smiling doesn't prove he didn't.
I feel you on that and agree, we don't know any of their personal lives and shyt, but her brother and other people having both their backs on the claims, I think that spoke big to the public.

And with how Drake handled the whole battle, it felt like that was his hail Mary attempt cause he knows controversy wins in battle, but he didn't expect Kendrick to salt the earth in response.

Literally if Drake kept it rap and didn't go the personal route, as soon as he did that, it's open season to say whatever.

Not saying you, but it's funny how Drake fans were saying Kendrick gotta prove the daughter exists, but wasn't keeping that energy for Drake to prove the domestic allegation and were taking it as gospel and shyt.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yea idk if Kendrick did or not, just that his wife appearing next to him smiling doesn't prove he didn't.
Aubrey baselessly insinuated that they were separated all together not fukking with each other and it stemmed from the alleged "beatings"... That's clearly not the case... Lmao at you dense ass nikkas on here still talking about some "hmmmmmmmmm but I don't knoooowww...." As if there was any merit or substantive info available to corroborate these fantasies to begin with :mjlol:

What we DO know and DO have evidence of however is this freaky ass nikka groping up and lip locking an undeaged minor while having a mental breakdown about struggling to control his lust over her breast's and "thickness" in front of a public crowd

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮