Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Even Big Bad J Prince said “No comment” :mjlol:

that nikka hair piece is piecing
The most hilarious thing about them dancing is everyone thinking she’s crip walking :mjlol: even if you don’t know the difference between a blood walk and a crip walk. Dot grew up with bloods and is affiliated with bloods. So why would his wifey be crip walking :snoop:
n she grew up in the exact same neighborhood.: elementary to high school

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:mjlol:That’s all irrelevant when we’re talking about Drake. His next album will do numbers this is not a debate lol. I’m all for clowning homie but be for real.
Numbers numbers numbers :dead: Drake had numbers and substance through 2013, then he just went for the charts and affiliations. That’s also why I think the writers had way more of a role than I would like to believe as a former stan :francis:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The OVO edits on Wikipedia edits are crazy
i added a redirect. if you type in 69 God it will redirect to Drake's page. i hope they approve it soon

yep this video holds up on every view, i know a lot of ov hoe souls burning right now. weep bytches.:ehh:
loved the scene of the lamar family dancing towards the end lol. living well is really the greatest revenge sometimes

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i added a redirect. if you type in 69 God it will redirect to Drake's page. i hope they approve it soon

loved the scene of the lamar family dancing towards the end lol. living well is really the greatest revenge sometimes
It works on so many levels too. Drake will never have a happy black family. He will never know what that is and what that feels like. He wasn't part of that growing up and doesn't have that with his kid and his baby mothers. He is literally not like us.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
This. Folks are prisoners of the moment. If he drops a fire/hit record, folks will be back on his d*ck again.

I personally hope he goes in a more evil direction. Take note of everyone who was clowning & go scorched Earth.
:what: Scorch what? This man is just sitting on the grill for two months str8 now. He don’t have that dog In him, what don’t yall understand this ain’t a movie!! This is a not a wax only beef the man has a pedo jacket on da fukk is he going to come out with and everyone just forgets and goes to regular programming? It’s OVER!!!

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This. Folks are prisoners of the moment. If he drops a fire/hit record, folks will be back on his d*ck again.

I personally hope he goes in a more evil direction. Take note of everyone who was clowning & go scorched Earth.
:yeshrug:He doesn’t even have to play the villain role. Bruh should just release an album and watch it do numbers.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
The video doing the exact same thing the song did for me….the more you repeat it the better it gets. At first I was like the video is cool, but I keep finding myself rewatching it, folks reacting to it and it’s getting better and better each time
Honestly the song and video have a lot of things in it that are really self explanatory if you’re from LA which is the whole point of “not like us” :yeshrug:

If u think the video is wack it’s because u have no idea the significance of having all those people standing in front of Compton courthouse or having a big ass Bentley or rolls Royce or whatever the fukk that was in Nickerson gardens
…this shyt is a moment for all of LA

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Until Drake’s solo singles begins to flop, then we can talk. Bruh is still gaining monthly listeners on streaming services. Regardless if he’s been exposed or clowned. The same people that’s clowning him now. Will be the same people spinning his shyt, when he drops another hit. Drake and his team are hit makers. And this beef isn’t gonna change that.
Idk man the last hit he dropped that even came close to being on this level you gotta go back to like Gods plan or something

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This was dope in an understated way but, the more you think about it and when you watch a second time to really see how everything stitches together... absolutely savage work that Drake has probably shed actual tears over.

Bravo (no Coolee)