Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The thing with “believability” is that Kendrick neutralized each and every single one of Drake’s claims whilst Drake hasn’t been able to do the same. Drake boasted he got more love in LA than Kendrick

That was a LIE

He claimed he got more respect amongst LA’s gang banging rappers

That was a LIE

He claimed he would outsell Kendrick

That was a LIE

He claimed Kendrick didn’t want a lyrical fade.

That was a LIE

He claimed Kendrick was a fake activist who did nothing for his community.

that was a LIE

He claimed that Baby Keem wrote for Kendrick

That was a LIE

He claimed Kendrick was living in New York without his wife and kids and that they were estranged.

That was a LIE

So why would anybody believe that Kendrick put hands on his fiancee? Drake was clearly spiraling and grasping at any straws his ghostwriters threw his way.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:yeshrug:I don’t put anything pass these dudes. At the end of the day we’re just fans. Some more extreme than others, but fans nonetheless. So I wouldn’t be surprised IF some of the allegations, they’re throwing around is SOMEWHAT true. But I just can’t see no man co-signing their sister’s abuser. Like Whitney’s brother was doing during this beef. But hey we do have immoral people out here.
It's a dumb thing to even ponder or entertain when the source of this "allegation" is from DRAKE himself in a diss track where he's blatantly lying about a bunch of other shyt, like literally nobody else has ever mentioned or hinted at anything of the sort or even thought about a possibility of DV and this is with Whitney being all over Kendricks last album, there was no whispers or rumblings and there is no known pattern of behavior like there is with Drake's allegations

Drake simply felt like he needed tea to make his diss track spicy and threw that dumb shyt in there along with Dave Free being the real father of Kendrick's son who looks exactly like him

its one of the dumbest things ive seen people actually believe since Game had people thinking Olivia was actually a man

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Drake basically did the same on Heart Part 6, saying he lost because people believe lies that he's a pedophile. The "yea they're saying I lost, but I shouldn't have!" tone is very similar to BP2
He didn't say any of that on Heart 6. I'd know, I'm the weirdo that has it his favorite of the battle because of the beat

"Your fans are rejoicing thinking this is my expiration" is as far he gets to acknowledging any L.

He said Kendrick's calling him a pedo & lying to every blogger and editor because he got molested so he's obsessed with pedophile raps

This isn't the Jay situation. Only thing similar is you can hear the white flags out of both, they didn't have to say it. Jay apologized for super ugly, even brought his mom in it to drive the point/pity party home. I don't think you're getting the apology for Aubrey/his ghostwriter twisting that song and getting Kendrick being molested out of it.

I mean even the domestic shyt is worse than anything on Super Ugly and he's still sending shots through passive aggressive captions & discord chats. He ain't admitting to shyt, closest you get is him at that bowling alley bowling as 69God lol. Probably expect some more entendres out of him towards Kendrick on the album but he ain't clashing anymore

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The thing with “believability” is that Kendrick neutralized each and every single one of Drake’s claims whilst Drake hasn’t been able to do the same. Drake boasted he got more love in LA than Kendrick

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

that was a LIE

That was a LIE

He claimed Kendrick was living in New York without his wife and kids and that they were estranged.

That was a LIE

So why would anybody believe that Kendrick put hands on his fiancee? Drake was clearly spiraling and grasping at any straws his ghostwriters threw his way.

I read this like it was the third verse of NLU :dead:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

that was a LIE

That was a LIE

That was a LIE

I've said it a million times now but that Baby Keem line really exposed the whole conceit. nikka was just throwing darts at the wall and projecting his own insecurities