Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's not kissing the ring when you're saying "yea you chose Nas, but you chose wrong, he's fake, etc". Jay's tone was not "yea I got in the ring and lost, it happens, congrats to Nas"
F**k what Jay Z did over 20 years ago. He will have to kiss the ring.

What Drake fans are privy to is this don’t stop with Kendrick. He won’t have a respect or power ever again.

F**k jumping a wave. These new rappers are gonna charge him a grip to ride their waves now. Probably being denied because from the looks of it, anyone who outright sides with Drake will have pressure out west. Even his biggest ally, J Prince said “no comment”. I’m sure he has supporters in the music industry but they’re not touching this.

We can call that gangsta culture c00ning but it’s powerful enough dudes real careful to stay out of it.

Not even be character witnesses. :mjlol:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Not saying you, but it's funny how Drake fans were saying Kendrick gotta prove the daughter exists, but wasn't keeping that energy for Drake to prove the domestic allegation and were taking it as gospel and shyt.
Old head reference here but it would be like if AC Green and Shawn Kemp were both accused of fathering children with random women. Their track records would make one allegation much more credible than the other.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well I'm guessing a lot people since the song has been no. 1 for like 2 months damn near :manny:

Who would of thought Ross's bm would have been the only person to jump out the window for Drake, like what does she gotta do with Kendrick/Drake.

Ross stuff, fully understand :hubie:
Welp! That Drake follow got her powered up. :ufdup:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Old head reference here but it would be like if AC Green and Shawn Kemp were both accused of fathering children with random women. Their track records would make one allegation much more credible than the other.
Damn I'm old enough to understand that reference:dead: :mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Kendrick is way too intricate man, that man would have been a serial killer if he wasn't rapping. I mean did yall peep he used the font from Honestly Nevermind album cover for the end credits (where it's says directed by Dave Free and Kendrick Lamar).

He had Whitney wearing a wife beater :russ:
She had a wife beater on at the pop out

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yea idk if Kendrick did or not, just that his wife appearing next to him smiling doesn't prove he didn't.
You can’t reconcile a lie but a nikka texting a 11 year old that he miss/loves her
Has her on yachts
Multiple white underage girls at house parties
Hells angels as his body guards
A nikka with a weird case that did time for sex traffic
Had young girls on his lap at the BET Awards singing about fukking every girl in the world
Multiple stories of taking nikkas songs as his and paying dudes nothing
Personal stories from young dudes in Toronto and his get down with teenage girls
Multiple verses with teenage girls being mentioned
All caught in 4k digital Dolby surround sound

But this is the talking point for you weird white bois and alt accounts that must be true

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You can’t reconcile a lie but a nikka texting a 11 year old that he miss/loves her
Has her on yachts
Had young girls on his lap at the BET Awards singing about fukking every girl in the world
Personal stories from young dudes in Toronto and his get down with teenage girls

But this is the talking point for you weird white bois and alt accounts that must be true
Wine spritzers

Drake the Maytag repairman ..

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I don’t put anything pass these dudes. At the end of the day we’re just fans. Some more extreme than others, but fans nonetheless. So I wouldn’t be surprised IF some of the allegations, they’re throwing around is SOMEWHAT true. But I just can’t see no man co-signing their sister’s abuser. Like Whitney’s brother was doing during this beef. But hey we do have immoral people out here.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has her on yachts

:whew: