Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This was dope in an understated way but, the more you think about it and when you watch a second time to really see how everything stitches together... absolutely savage work that Drake has probably shed actual tears over.

Bravo (no Coolee)
I think this is going to divide the rap industry

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Kobe Bryant :ohhh:

It's Matine Rose spring summer 24 collection

00002-martine-rose-spring-2024-menswear-credit-gorunway.jpg

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Kendrick is way too intricate man, that man would have been a serial killer if he wasn't rapping. I mean did yall peep he used the font from Honestly Nevermind album cover for the end credits (where it's says directed by Dave Free and Kendrick Lamar).

He had Whitney wearing a wife beater :russ:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Honestly the song and video have a lot of things in it that are really self explanatory if you’re from LA which is the whole point of “not like us” :yeshrug:

If u think the video is wack it’s because u have no idea the significance of having all those people standing in front of Compton courthouse or having a big ass Bentley or rolls Royce or whatever the fukk that was in Nickerson gardens
…this shyt is a moment for all of LA
I like the scene with him and Mustard at Tam's burger. Looks like it could be a buddy comedy flick lol

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This. Folks are prisoners of the moment. If he drops a fire/hit record, folks will be back on his d*ck again.

I personally hope he goes in a more evil direction. Take note of everyone who was clowning & go scorched Earth.
I disagree with your second statement. He should not try to act tough or go scorched earth as you put it. He really needs to get quiet, get low and use this to energy against him to create some of the best music in his career. If I was him I'd drop a rnb record and the first single will have to be a banger. I don't know who is around him creatively these days because heart part 6 wasn't it.

If I'm him I'd get together the same crew from So Far Gone and have them make sure the vibes is up to par. No real rapping just Rnb and vibes something Kendrick can't really do like him. That would be smart!

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think that but his ego may not allow. Even Jay Z conceded publicly that he lost the battle to Ether.

Drake will have to do that first.

Next, he will have to make the album of his life. That I don’t think he can do unless touch on all the things K. Dot mentioned but he will get trolled for that. Eventually folks will start to part the losing side.

Jay conceded that the public determined he lost on BP2, but said they were judging wrong and he should've won. Drake basically did the same on Heart Part 6.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He's right that you have to be stupid to think Whitney and the kids in the video proves Drake was lying. I have no idea of Kendrick drink hit her or not but women stay with abusers all the time.
But ain't that the thing, Drake doesn't know either and just throwing shyt at the wall, like how he went with bodyguard with Whitney to now his kid is Dave Free's.

Just throw shyt out and see what sticks, Kendrick did the same, but at least there was proof of fukkery from Drake with the Millie shyt, the underaged model shyt, the concert footage and that's not even talking the Baka shyt.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Went out with my lady and a bunch of our friends for her bday last nite. When they played this song the place exploded and it wasn’t even those type of spots. shyt was real low key up until that point
:heh:

Say what you want about Kendrick and Drake but we got to witness the biggest hip hop beef and moments of all time in real time. This song is not only the biggest diss of all time but one of the biggest songs of all time. With the video just dropping this shyt ain’t going nowhere anytime soon