Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Daps
I feel like there is too much money invested in Drake. That 400mil 360 deal he signed isn't going to pay itself back. Them people ain't gonna let him fail.

The culture may have finally had enough of Drake but certain folks in the industry will want their cash cow out there making them money.
Being serious for a second. I feel that deal he signed will be the thing that ends up doing him in.

The best thing for Drake to do would be to take an extended hiatus, clean up the issues he has behind the scenes, and rebrand his image. The deal he just signed will not allow him to do that. They are gonna want to recoup that investment and they gonna keep him out here looking crazy. (Being someone completely against Drake I'm enjoying the show)🍿🫢

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Drake really needs to do is mature the fukk up. If he stays stuck in his 2nd childhood and keeps trying to appeal to the youth, he is only going to look more and more like a creepy old man.

His only way out is to drop the facade and give some real music that is more personal and introspective, and less bragging and trying to chase the trending sound. But I don't think he is capable of that. He don't even write his own raps.

facts

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Drake has to chill. Get people to miss him for a bit. Alot of his feature are flopping his disses weren't hitting like that with Kendrick. The thing Kendrick besides destroying him on every level of this battle is he chills the fukk out. When hear rumblings that he's dropping albums people start anticipating. Drake has lost that because he's too fukkin outside.

I mean he put out 2 songs with Camilla, and they were trash, and they got clowned, and were gonna get clowned regardless if they were good.

For alot of casual listeners, he's for sure been "exposed" for how one dimensional his music is and will drop out of their rotation.

And I'm talking about the casual listeners who Drake is exactly in their pocket, I see those typa cats not fukkin with him anymore after this Kendrick shyt.
:yeshrug:Until Drake’s solo singles begins to flop, then we can talk. Bruh is still gaining monthly listeners on streaming services. Regardless if he’s been exposed or clowned. The same people that’s clowning him now. Will be the same people spinning his shyt, when he drops another hit. Drake and his team are hit makers. And this beef isn’t gonna change that.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I mean, it is CLEARLY an owl....like I can say that with 100% certainty. I don't know how your brain is processing that image and human boy pops up in your head. :russ:
Because the wings look like curly hair and it’s light skin lmfaoooo I thought it was a diss lmfaooooo I was high 😂😂😂😂

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Difference between this shyt and Jay is that Jay being of the culture was never in question..

Drake's legacy in retirement would've been totally different had he not engaged in these beefs with Push and Kendrick.. I think overall he wouldve gotten the love that Jay gets from his peers..

Now I think he's going to have these stains on his jacket.. A lot of "Yeah but," when talking about him..

But I'm only talking about within hip hop.. of course his non hip hop fans won't give a fukk

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:yeshrug:All Drake has to do is release an album. Yeah he’ll forever be reminded of this L. But you’re crazy if you think this will end his run.
This. Folks are prisoners of the moment. If he drops a fire/hit record, folks will be back on his d*ck again.

I personally hope he goes in a more evil direction. Take note of everyone who was clowning & go scorched Earth.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This. Folks are prisoners of the moment. If he drops a fire/hit record, folks will be back on his d*ck again.

I personally hope he goes in a more evil direction. Take note of everyone who was clowning & go scorched Earth.

I don't think he can do that without addressing Kenny otherwise he looks even softer than he does now

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thai song never gets old. I’m in Central American about to request this shyt lmao

They were playing Gods Plan when I walked in 😅

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I hope so so we can get more of K. Dot killing him. I don’t think Kendrick will let him rap that rah rah sh*t again. He will likely be extorted out the ass anytime he goes out west.