Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:yeshrug:All Drake has to do is release an album. Yeah he’ll forever be reminded of this L. But you’re crazy if you think this will end his run.
That’s not going to work this time
The Clipse have an album coming and Im willing to bet it’s open season on Aubrey in the rollout
Especially from P
He can’t just drop an album in the middle of this and all is forgotten
You got Brass Bands playing this shyt, College Season right around the corner
NBA players wylin and I guarantee it will be played all Olympics
nikkas who keep saying this shyt ain’t overstanding
This is a cultural phenomenon
I ain’t never seen no shyt like this
I’ve seen every battle in my 43 years on this planet
And it ain’t never been no shyt like this
Even Hit’em Up didn’t have motion like this
Ether was just a shock to the system at that moment
Takeover too
Not mentioning others because even though they hit
They didn’t turn to a cultural zeitgeist

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The Clipse have an album coming and I willing to bet it’s open season on Aubrey in the rollout
Especially from P
Takeover too
:mjlol:That’s all irrelevant when we’re talking about Drake. His next album will do numbers this is not a debate lol. I’m all for clowning homie but be for real.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
civil war in his fanbase. the idea of these being adults :scust:

3e6eefedb4d6a4643b91a33dd86f647286a55a12.gifv

oh no first ak now they lost that fakkit almightee?

it's over over for the other vaginal option

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:All Drake has to do is release an album. Yeah he’ll forever be reminded of this L. But you’re crazy if you think this will end his run.

Drake has to chill. Get people to miss him for a bit. Alot of his feature are flopping his disses weren't hitting like that with Kendrick. The thing Kendrick besides destroying him on every level of this battle is he chills the fukk out. When hear rumblings that he's dropping albums people start anticipating. Drake has lost that because he's too fukkin outside.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know why some of ya'll are so certain Drake is going to come back from this one. He's a 37 year old pop star that was on the decline before Kendrick blew his sh-t up. That run don't last forever, it gotta end sometime. Let's pull the plug on crodie he's suffered enough.

I feel like there is too much money invested in Drake. That 400mil 360 deal he signed isn't going to pay itself back. Them people ain't gonna let him fail.

The culture may have finally had enough of Drake but certain folks in the industry will want their cash cow out there making them money.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The Clipse have an album coming and I willing to bet it’s open season on Aubrey in the rollout
Especially from P
Takeover too

I don’t think any diss was ever so personally targeted yet so universal (Ambiguous “They” not like ambiguous “us”) where everyone can relate to yet it so pointed. Hit ‘Em up, Ether, etc. were so targeted that they didn’t have the universality or “generic” tone that anyone can relate to.

This can be played anywhere (sporting events, weddings, proms, graduations, etc) and people will loudly yell how “they” (whoever they are) aren’t like “us” and it will always hit home.

It’s a certified classic already :wow:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean he put out 2 songs with Camilla, and they were trash, and they got clowned, and were gonna get clowned regardless if they were good.

For alot of casual listeners, he's for sure been "exposed" for how one dimensional his music is and will drop out of their rotation.

And I'm talking about the casual listeners who Drake is exactly in their pocket, I see those typa cats not fukkin with him anymore after this Kendrick shyt.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake has to chill. Get people to miss him for a bit. Alot of his feature are flopping his disses weren't hitting like that with Kendrick. The thing Kendrick besides destroying him on every level of this battle is he chills the fukk out. When hear rumblings that he's dropping albums people start anticipating. Drake has lost that because he's too fukkin outside.
What Drake really needs to do is mature the fukk up. If he stays stuck in his 2nd childhood and keeps trying to appeal to the youth, he is only going to look more and more like a creepy old man.

His only way out is to drop the facade and give some real music that is more personal and introspective, and less bragging and trying to chase the trending sound. But I don't think he is capable of that. He don't even write his own raps.