Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's crazy though. For all of Drake's accomplishments he'll probably be as equally known for being on the receiving end of the some of the most disrespectful diss tracks ever

His losses will be immortalised
He should have stayed in his lane

Ever since Scorpion he been on a thug parody

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He will be fine. Just need to lay low
I used to think that but his ego may not allow. Even Jay Z conceded publicly that he lost the battle to Ether.

Drake will have to do that first.

Next, he will have to make the album of his life. That I don’t think he can do unless touch on all the things K. Dot mentioned but he will get trolled for that. Eventually folks will start to part the losing side.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It's crazy though. For all of Drake's accomplishments he'll probably be as equally known for being on the receiving end of the some of the most disrespectful diss tracks ever

His losses will be immortalised
8l0id8o9si0xlforendc0d4va.500x260x24.gif

Daps
I really don't know why some of ya'll are so certain Drake is going to come back from this one. He's a 37 year old pop star that was on the decline before Kendrick blew his sh-t up. That run don't last forever, it gotta end sometime. Let's pull the plug on crodie he's suffered enough.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Leave it to Drake to catch the biggest L in Hip-Hop history :heh:

I'm starting to think that nikka might not be able to come back from this...
this shyt is just televised on a whole nother level...the average person don't know shyt about ether or take over lmao; but the whole world boppin to this.