Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
full
HA!

MHb3kNbl.png

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
everything hes ever said is suspect now lol

i sincerely doubt this ever happened

Drake goes to see his dad in prison and he would leave and let some random guy talk to him. Guess he had something better to do? :laff:

if he kept in touch "with dude" you'd think he'd refer to him by name but what do i know? :yeshrug:

Bumping for the night crew :russ:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Lmao
Royce finally resurfaced huh. He went into hiding when Lupe had that smoke for him :russ:
Those are his best bars since Motown 25
Glad these are only rules for light skin men, light skin women don’t have these problems :whew:
R u mY Fren?

Drake really got ja ruled in the span of one week :wow:

Drake song will never sound the same
Drake lost what meant the most to him and that's black acceptance. Shyt will never be the same. You see your peers and their wives dancing to your death blow. And in the back of his mind he knows that they know that he did some sus' shyt. He's getting cooked everywhere. Ironically the booth is the only place where I've seen him supported.
I thought Drake and Bron was BFF’s? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Bet you they aint anymore. Even Crybaby Bron is cut from a different cloth. Drake let him down with all this shyt.

*somewhere in all of this my (early) favorite line got lost. "IS IT THE BRAIDS!?"

Drake was feeling himself wearing rainbow barrettes and shyt. Lee press on nail wearing ass.

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
Even Lil Wayne told Drake Not to be that tough guy rapper.

“Don’t rap about What I rap about, Just rap about your lil TV show, Keep it Canadian”

#KendrickLamar

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Came across this the other day and wondered, how the fuk did Wayne get away with all his tough guy, blood talk. I know most rappers lie but you can at least see the affiliation with them, or they're big enough where they get the benefit of the doubt of being able to fight etc. Did they have A lot of bloods and ogs around them? I listened to his music but don't know much about his background.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Came across this the other day and wondered, how the fuk did Wayne get away with all his tough guy, blood talk. I know most rappers lie but you can see the affiliation with them. Did they have A lot of bloods and ogs around them? I listened to his music but know much about his background.

Mainstream listeners will accept anything the industry feeds them. He may have been a little more closely affiliated by proxy, but he was a child star just like drake.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Came across this the other day and wondered, how the fuk did Wayne get away with all his tough guy, blood talk. I know most rappers lie but you can see the affiliation with them. Did they have A lot of bloods and ogs around them? I listened to his music but know much about his background.
Wayne is from New Orleans and grew up around street nikkaz.

Way different from Drake lol

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake getting Ja Ruled I'm calling it. The crowds are really loving the opportunity to pile on the loser right now. Once the industry connects (which Drake been leaning on heavily recently) feel like Drake's name is poison it's a wrap. Kendrick destroyed some suit's 100 million dollar business :bryan:
You guys don’t realize ja’s run was was 2000-2002 as the hit guy . And he wasn’t the undisputed guy either . Drakes run is untouchable