Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
He can come back he's got enough hardcore fans but this dude's life is gonna be different now. How he moves with women has to change completely
Like that linking up with the new young girl shyt he did with ice spice and jorja when they blew up is over with. He might legit have to let his bm be his world like pusha told him.

I thought for sure he would have a summer time party/dance joint lined up with that Tyla chick, can't make that play now.
He gotta lose the braids too :russ:.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Drake a sambo for wearing blackface

Drake is a sambo for promoting the notion that black Americans are the ones perpetuating racism

Drake is a sambo for appropriating black American culture to become rich and famous and paying us back by promoting the notion that “freeing the slaves” is something to be used to denigrate a black American

Drake is a sambo for utilizing American black men to write for him while he takes the credit and places himself on the level of Nas, Rakim, and Biggie (American black men) as amongst the greatest writers in the genre
Is Tommy Davidson a sambo for wearing black face in bamboozled?

Everyone has ghost writers

Why you so fixated on destroying a black man's career when your argument is he doesn't represent "empowering the community" and "culture"

as for appropriation, they literally got rappers in the UK piggybacking off American gang culture

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Honestly we wouldn’t know a video was coming if it wasn’t for some cryotic tweets from third parties in Kendrick and TDE’s orbit.

You gotta give it to Kendrick, he’s been RADIO SILENT this entire time. Only tweeting out links to the songs. There’s been not a WORD from his team. Most would feel obligated to post pics of them and their wives and family cuddled up to dispute Drake’s claims but Kendrick has been 100% disciplined. If this video drops and Whitney is in it supporting Kendrick it will really cement Kendrick as THE winner and not just by hip hop standards but by EVERY metric he would have completely dismantled Drake and everything he said in his diss songs.

One video could severely damage Drake’s credibility in the game. He won’t ever be Ja Rule status but he won’t be Hov after Ether where he was able to take the L and just move on after a vacation.

He should focus his energies on making hits and dropping albums similar to Honestly Nevermind. All that hardcore mob boss shyt about to outta here
Drake can get nikkas touched if he wanted to

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
He can come back he's got enough hardcore fans but this dude's life is gonna be different now. How he moves with women has to change completely
Like that linking up with the new young girl shyt he did with ice spice and jorja when they blew up is over with. He might legit have to let his bm be his world like pusha told him.

I thought for sure he would have a summer time party/dance joint lined up with that Tyla chick, can't make that play now.
He gotta lose the braids too :russ:.

like he said 8 years ago...

When the higher-ups have all come together as a collective
With conspiracies to end my run and send me a message

nikkas been praying on his downfall since he got in the industry

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas literally posted all of them shyts in the best quotable lines from the battle thread. Lol.
Just cause they're common lines doesn't mean they're not quotables. Doesn't have to necessarily be clever or witty. Anytime you use those lines in real life most people will automatically know what they're from and in reference to. I was surprised to see all my brehs knew about the no Diddy line when I dropped it on them joking around, as some ain't online like that. That shows the cultural impact of those simple lines making them a great quotable.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Drake can get nikkas touched if he wanted to

ab29293b6d261e184df3f5e0851c1acf.png

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake getting Ja Ruled I'm calling it. The crowds are really loving the opportunity to pile on the loser right now. Once the industry connects (which Drake been leaning on heavily recently) feel like Drake's name is poison it's a wrap. Kendrick destroyed some suit's 100 million dollar business :bryan: