Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He lived in Cali so long he thought he was apart of the culture because those Malibu teenie boppers and strippers were screaming his name. NOPE.

KDot been in the streets. Drake is so far removed he didn't even see it coming.

Last edited:

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Damn if don’t nothing drop today I ain’t taking none of these west coast industry nikkas on Twitter seriously
to be fair they never said it was gonna release today, its pretty much fan discussion...what was said is that the video was shot/done today :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So why are people (mostly whites btw) calling drake a Sambo for not upholding the angry black man who glorifys gang culture "fighting the system" trope?

Drake a sambo for wearing blackface

Drake is a sambo for promoting the notion that black Americans are the ones perpetuating racism

Drake is a sambo for appropriating black American culture to become rich and famous and paying us back by promoting the notion that “freeing the slaves” is something to be used to denigrate a black American

Drake is a sambo for utilizing American black men to write for him while he takes the credit and places himself on the level of Nas, Rakim, and Biggie (American black men) as amongst the greatest writers in the genre

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won’t lie. I thought if anyone was gonna drop an anthem to have an impact like “not like us”, it would have been drake. That’s why I thought kung fu didn’t a chance. i thought drake would have dropped a west coast type joint if anything. He wasn’t as calculated as I thought and Kenny did not come to play. Drake definitely overplayed his hand. That’s why I don’t feel sorry at all for the 69 god.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
#1 song and his own meal in your own country...in a restaurant you recently went to shoot your video at.....my lord its just a defeat of unheard of proportions.

yc3GKB8.png

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Ngl this has the same feeling when 50 dropped “wanksta”

It's like Wanksta, Go To Sleep, that Hail Mary remix and the rest of that Shady mixtape where Busta and DMX joined the beatdown and then In Da Club all landed in a single damn weekend.:whoo:

Netflix will be running a documentary on the failed OVHOFest by June at this rate.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a serious note I don't think Dot took the lines but I will say the same people defending him would use this against Drake in a second. Lol
Context breh, there's been whole reference tracks leaked of Drake songs. He's got an asterisk next to all his songs so people will naturally point out anything showing he doesn't write his raps etc.
You grew up around the same era as me I believe so you should understand why he has a large number of haters on a hip hop board.
I'm an admitted Drake hater but don't mind some of his songs and have no issues with people calling him a great artist. He's 1 of the largest in this era, but don't use those same metrics to compare him to actual rappers that make less crossover music and most importantly don't have a whole team writing their lyrics with reference tracks.

Last edited: