Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
everything hes ever said is suspect now lol

i sincerely doubt this ever happened

Drake goes to see his dad in prison and he would leave and let some random guy talk to him. Guess he had something better to do? :laff:

if he kept in touch "with dude" you'd think he'd refer to him by name but what do i know? :yeshrug:
I took it as his dad calling and he'd pass the phone and rap to Drake

Either way, both situations gay af

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys don’t realize ja’s run was was 2000-2002 as the hit guy . And he wasn’t the undisputed guy either . Drakes run is untouchable
You aint sensing the bloodlust in the audiences? They want to end some shyt. Everyone on Drake's side will be a casuality. This not new.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
drake aint soft... you dont become a billionaire without having anti-social personality disorder
This nıgga bugging
full

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Came across this the other day and wondered, how the fuk did Wayne get away with all his tough guy, blood talk. I know most rappers lie but you can at least see the affiliation with them, or they're big enough where they get the benefit of the doubt of being able to fight etc. Did they have A lot of bloods and ogs around them? I listened to his music but don't know much about his background.
Cash Money turned blood pretty much the moment they signed Mac 10

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Tommy Davidson a sambo for wearing black face in bamboozled?

Everyone has ghost writers

Why you so fixated on destroying a black man's career when your argument is he doesn't represent "empowering the community" and "culture"

as for appropriation, they literally got rappers in the UK piggybacking off American gang culture
I'm sure most rappers feed a line or a different word in a rhyme while everyone's in the studio.
Name me 1 respected rapper with leaked tracks of reference tracks. I said "respected rapper" so don't go naming dre, eazy, diddy or even snoop who's admitted to using ghostwriters.
You guys need to understand this is a hip hop forum so off course we'll hold that against him. We're not dumb either, we know most casual fans in the real world don't care about that so no need to bring that defence up everytime.
You'll notice most of the forum hate increased when he got the ego and started bragging about his pen etc even after the ghostwriter exposal.