Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
How wild have I been talking about Kendrick? Cause nikkas was saying Euphoria was better than "Ether" and coming up with all kinda outlandish meanings for his lines? Because nikkas tried to shyt on Cole and dismiss everything everyone said in favor of the Like That verse even tho it wasn't that crazy? I actually had Kendrick winning at Euphoria. I gave 6-16 MAD love and I also gave Meet The Grahams mad love. Only song I shytted on was Not Like Us cause I thought it sounded corny. I came out and said nikkas was dismissing Family Matters and I turned out to be right because a bunch of people on here crown Kendrick the winner and didn't listen to Family Matters until yesterday and today. IM not the one lacking objectivity here.

Look. Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake. But fukk a consensus. In THIS battle. Drake outrapped boy. And what's so special about Not Like Us that Drake couldn't do it? @CHICAGO u see this shyt? Lol. And for the record me and @CHICAGO are some of the the best rappers on this site.

because you be posting stuff like "fukk a consensus whats so special about 'Not Like Us' that Drake couldn't do it"? this comes across like some contrarian hater shyt...

Who cares if Drake is capable of making this type of record, the point is he didnt lol. Kendrick did, and smoked him with it.

Family Matters was a dope record. I was in threads posting Brett Hart gifs bc I liked Pushups... It wasnt enough. Kendrick displayed more versatility in this battle. He went from demonic alchemist beats to making an LA anthem and ALL of it was fire. He won. Now we're nitpicking whether the bars used came from twitter (when we all saw Drake liking IG posts in real time during the battle) or if the bars we're too childish/simple to call dope...cmon man

You know ive listened to your music and told u that u nice..., thats why im looking at your posts like ":gucci: wtf is this nikka talking bout"

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

This is stupid. Weeks ago I compared Drake to Nick Cannon’s character in Love Don’t Cost a Thing. Had Kendrick creatively made some reference to that is he sharking an internet post or is he just seeing what everyone else sees, a car that is goofy at his core and not half what he pretends to be?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
because you be posting stuff like "fukk a consensus whats so special about 'Not Like Us' that Drake couldn't do it"? this comes across like some contrarian hater shyt...

Who cares if Drake is capable of making this type of record, the point is he didnt lol. Kendrick did, and smoked him with it.

Family Matters was a dope record. I was in threads posting Brett Hart gifs bc I liked Pushups... It wasnt enough. Kendrick displayed more versatility in this battle. He went from demonic alchemist beats to making an LA anthem and ALL of it was fire. He won. Now we're nitpicking whether the bars used came from twitter (when we all saw Drake liking IG posts in real time during the battle) or if the bars we're too childish/simple to call dope...cmon man

You know ive listened to your music and told u that u nice..., thats why im looking at your posts like ":gucci: wtf is this nikka talking bout"
I was responding to people saying Drake couldn't do it in that thread. I didn't just say that randomly for no reason.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And tbh Drake was never going to make a record like "Not Like Us" because bro is not tapped into the California
underground.

You gotta remember this man talked about "Real Gang Members" and rapped about fukking Chris Brown and the Game
to a person who is literally backed by several former and current gang members as well as with immediate friends and family
still in the streets. :pachaha:

I can only imagine the"no this motherfukker didn't" when they heard that silly shyt in the studio.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yall so gullible! Look at the account that exposed the tweets... 6solid? Yeah ok.

*LMAO at all the Drake stans in here arguing. I went into that heart thread once, to check the temperature... see if yall thought that shyt banged. Ain't been back since. Icgaf!

So why the fukk are yall in here? You literally gotta click on the thread, scroll through celebratory posts. To post yall hate. Think about that for a minute.

For lack of a better term. Yall some snitch ass, bytch made pedo protectors! We see you.

Last edited: