Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
If that's the case why nikkas act like the bar was so fire? Lol
How you a rapper and not know that often it's not what you say, but how you say it? :pachaha:

Biggie had some huff lines, but because he had a great delivery and that baritone he got away with it, even when he fukked up:

Explosive when the paper hit the ink AUGHH!!! :krs:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about what Kendrick can use for the radio edit...certified PDF file? Certified party foul?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What more likely, Kendrick bit these lyrics off of Twitter or these weird Drake Stans edited the tweets ?

Neither. There were a few obvious jokes thrown in there surrounded by an amazing song, the third verse Atlanta/Colonizer scheme is the best part of the song...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
bruh imma keep it real, I'm only skimming through most of your posts bc your takes have been wild since Drake got his yarmulke smacked. So I'd be lying if I said I could quote exactly what u said.

Every time I see your name pop you are throwing dirt on the Kendrick records for the sake of "objectivity"

Drake lost ...no amount of mental exercises or contrarian takes will change that.
How wild have I been talking about Kendrick? Cause nikkas was saying Euphoria was better than "Ether" and coming up with all kinda outlandish meanings for his lines? Because nikkas tried to shyt on Cole and dismiss everything everyone said in favor of the Like That verse even tho it wasn't that crazy? I actually had Kendrick winning at Euphoria. I gave 6-16 MAD love and I also gave Meet The Grahams mad love. Only song I shytted on was Not Like Us cause I thought it sounded corny. I came out and said nikkas was dismissing Family Matters and I turned out to be right because a bunch of people on here crown Kendrick the winner and didn't listen to Family Matters until yesterday and today. IM not the one lacking objectivity here.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh imma keep it real, I'm only skimming through most of your posts bc your takes have been wild since Drake got his yarmulke smacked. So I'd be lying if I said I could quote exactly what u said.

Every time I see your name pop you are throwing dirt on the Kendrick records for the sake of "objectivity"

Drake lost ...no amount of mental exercises or contrarian takes will change that.
it's a shame because dude is a solid poster. @spliz does the same things to Kendrick that Pac/Nas haters be doing them and he don't see it.

Going out sad :francis: