Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
K dot won.

Its obvious Drake didnt have shyt on Kendrick. Cant call him a flop. And he Cant outrap him. And Kendrick keeps his life private for the most part so its not much gossip to exploit.

Drake just has too much proven dirt on him for being a fraud to compete with a rapper ever again. His pop fans will stay, but man Idk how much his rap crediblilty is going to hold up after this

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images
Yo, Drake was ecstatic when Push Ups and Taylor Made dropped. He was really out here begging for Kendrick. Same shyt before Pusha hit him with the Adidon. Now that battle rap record is fukked. No more bragging rights. All his next opponents need to do is say dont make me go Pusha or Kendrick on your ass :dead:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn its sad to see some real solid posters go out like this, over Drake no less :francis:

Anyway, this track gotta be that boys worst nightmare lol. This is a regional track that has hit every demographic possible:ohlawd:

My 4 and 6 year old sons said to me "dad can you play the my friend song" and i knew exactly what they meant:ahh:

There has to be a video for this, that shyt will go down in history. I hope its a case of waiting for the spins to slow down a bit before they drop it.