Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Damn its sad to see some real solid posters go out like this, over Drake no less :francis:

Anyway, this track gotta be that boys worst nightmare lol. This is a regional track that has hit every demographic possible:ohlawd:

My 4 and 6 year old sons said to me "dad can you play the my friend song" and i knew exactly what they meant:ahh:

There has to be a video for this, that shyt will go down in history. I hope its a case of waiting for the spins to slow down a bit before they drop it.
definitely, right now there's no reason to make a video, that shyt is poppin everywhere

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

you guys can't be this desperate. You can't even describe the process it would take to find some random tweets and put them into a rap record. the more likely solution is he came up with that shyt on his own, and it turns out other people made similar tweets because...you know...the idea that Drake fukks young girls is not new.
I'm trying to explain that shyt but people talking about he got super computers that combs through millions of tweets by typing "Drake" in the search bar 🤣

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
we need this smiley :mjlol:

GNH4yBUbsAE35Hb

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
this video was ILLUMINATING:

start the video around 6:29 and listen

"Yo bro, you suck. Don't ever play this shyt for me again." - Lil Wayne, to Jas Prince, after his first time hearing Drake.

Jas proceeded to force Drake's shytty demo on Wayne daily in the car until he was fukked up enough one day to enjoy it.

the more i learn about Drake the more i cringe... Justin Bieber has more credibility. they basically had the same musical career, but Bieber didn't have the acting money or the upper-middle class parents. Bieber used YouTube, Drake used MySpace. frauds.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
everything hes ever said is suspect now lol

i sincerely doubt this ever happened

How I got into rapping was, my dad was in jail for two years and he shared a cell with this dude who didn’t really have anyone to speak to. So, he used to share his phone time with this dude and at the time I was probably 16 or 17, this dude was like 20-22, and he would always rap to me over the phone. After while I started to get into it and I started to write my own shyt down. And after a while, he would call me and we would just rap to each other. And after my dad got out I kept in touch with the dude and kept writing my shyt down and eventually I learned from meeting people who were into music, too, the art of making a song and I accepted the fact that I wanted to be in music. - 69 God

Drake goes to see his dad in prison and he would leave and let some random guy talk to him. Guess he had something better to do? :laff:

if he kept in touch "with dude" you'd think he'd refer to him by name but what do i know? :yeshrug:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
everything hes ever said is suspect now lol

i sincerely doubt this ever happened

Drake goes to see his dad in prison and he would leave and let some random guy talk to him. Guess he had something better to do? :laff:

if he kept in touch "with dude" you'd think he'd refer to him by name but what do i know? :yeshrug:
Remember when he talked about his dad not being there like that and Dennis came out to say Drake lying.

He asked Drake why he said that and Drake told him it sells records.

This dude grew up wanting to be a rap star and he had a plan since a kid. He’s phony as hell. That’s why his music lacks soul.

Like Mos Def said, his music is great for shopping at Target.