Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Korang

Rookie
Daps
It's crazy how insecure dude is. When you think about his career - the pattern of lying and being caught keeps emerging, but he keeps doing it like it's the right strategy, and it pretty much explains why Kendrick keeps saying he's an "habitual liar". like just think about Drake's career for a second brehs:

- "and I could use a writer just to balance out my flows, but I never share my thoughts, this is all a nikka knows" - when you know that your pen is compromised and you getting verses from elsewhere is insane

- Lying that his father was absent for career stimulus (based on a negative stereotype no less)

- Going out of his way to shyt on Ross for Ozempic when he knows his shelves are stacked with the shyt. Wtf

- Spitting "a Cease & Desist is for hoes" then Metro gets on twitter and posts letters from his people's trying to get Like That off the radios

:dahell:
When he lie about his father being absent? Not a drake fan btw

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

People clowned us when we said that shyt was a terrible mistake. They don't play about Pac OR Snoop over there.

Its a mistake only an outsider of the culture and community would make. Use the voice of a late great legend so..... disposably.

the nerve nikkas had on here co-signing that bullshyt too :scust:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
If the only thing you’re judging disses on is unsubstantiated speculation, this might not be your sport. I actually dock points from both of them for having no receipts

Not at all. Ive been a fan of this for a long time so this aint nothin new. Difference is that im not so in tune with whats goin on these days as much as i was yrs ago. So i dont know whats true or not, but i know i havent heard much of what Drake said before in comparison to Kendrick.

But you are right, none of them have shown receipts. Maybe this is just some WWE shyt too? Who knows.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Imagine Kenny coming in on the Bow Down beat and cooking Drake and then switching over to this heat for the head shot :wow:
Bow down before I make a phone call
Got twenty-five nikkas running up on y'all
For the cheese we want them keys
Everybody freeze on your knees
Butt naked please:dame:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious drake kept trying to shout out Top lIke Top ain’t still outside with Kendrick
A lot of swing a missing for Drake with his angles... Idk if he underestimated Kendrick or if his team just missteped with crafting their angles but something went wrong because a lot of what whe was talking about is looking silly upon review to those involved apparently

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he lie about his father being absent? Not a drake fan btw

Earlier this month, the rapper’s father appeared on Nick Cannon’s radio show, where he said that Drake pretended their relationship was estranged in his song lyrics so he could “sell records”.

“I always been with Drake,” Graham said. “I talk to him, if not every day, then each other day. We really got into a deep conversation about that. I said: ‘Drake, why are you saying all of this different stuff about me? Man, this is not cool.’

“He said: ‘Dad, it sells records.’”

monkey suit dennis was tryin 2 be a stand up father to the peckerwood...

but the prick wanted to struggle and sell records by making dennis estrange...

u got the nikka last name..not sher...

then tries to play that victem shyt when caught

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
A lot of swing a missing for Drake with his angles... Idk if he underestimated Kendrick or if his team just missteped with crafting their angles but something went wrong because a lot of what whe was talking about is looking silly upon review to those involved apparently
i sincerely believe drake/his team/writers thought they could meek mill dot.

they fooled all his dikkriders too