Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholeheartedly believe this too, when kendrick was quiet for those 17 days and drake was on the offensive it was almost like the same formula to a tee, the back to back songs the memes, they even had that cac norm kelly getting in his jabs on twitter.. it just didnt hit the same because kendricks not a nikka whos habitually on twitter like meek was, youre not gonna have him spiraling on the timeline reacting in real time showing that hes easily gotten to

Right Meek was literally twitter fingers

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Royce sound dumb as fukk.

I know exactly what part he talking about but that’s just that weird ass Bay/Detroit shyt we got going on ..that’s not Sada flow ..

Hell you could say that’s Ya Boy .

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I had my money on Clyde Carson :wow: both of them jumping ship to LA so soon really fukked up their momentum
Yump! Giving Game all their best shyt for him to use and believe that they were going to be Blackwall Street artist, even though they was funkin with Big Von suspect ass they should of stayed grinding because the Bay was behind Clyde and Ya Boy

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PAY ATTENTION :sas2:

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
50 was hyping the shyt out Drake song before release and after, but when KDOT released his 2 he acted like he didn't see it until way later. This ain't stopping no time soon, Drake got a real fakkit ass habit of involving nikkas wives in his diss songs and if I was Dot I would never stop firing off on this fukk nikka.
This seems like 50 has some type of investment in Drake to me…:patrice:

Plus it’s weird that he’s not fully backing Kendrick since they were both apart of Aftermath.