Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I wish Kendrick would bring Whitney (probably don't want to involve her)and Dave Free for the video

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
These Detroit nikkas are delusional as fukk. That’s Drakeo Tha Ruler’s/west coast flow…. Sada bit the west coast
Cali (especially the Bay) influence on Detroit is crazy. The cultural exchange between Detroit and LA goes back decades with black people. From jazz to Motown moving to LA, to MC Breed to Eminem signing to Dre.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
i sincerely believe drake/his team/writers thought they could meek mill dot.

they fooled all his dikkriders too
Yeah that was a bad miscalculation because the people don't really give a fukk about Meek :mjlol: dropping him off in the bushes was nothing for them... Kendrick is a deferent thing..skill wise and reverence publicly and professionally

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
i sincerely believe drake/his team/writers thought they could meek mill dot.

they fooled all his dikkriders too
I wholeheartedly believe this too, when kendrick was quiet for those 17 days and drake was on the offensive it was almost like the same formula to a tee, the back to back songs the memes, they even had that cac norm kelly getting in his jabs on twitter.. it just didnt hit the same because kendricks not a nikka whos habitually on twitter like meek was, youre not gonna have him spiraling on the timeline reacting in real time showing that hes easily gotten to