Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Tell 50 to squash the beef with his own fukking son first :what:
Yeah, 50 on clown time nowadays, he was clearly shooting bail for Drake until he had to admit that Drake got bodied, and now he is on some “peace” shyt? lol it’s a great thing that 50 ain’t nobodies OG out in Cali, and not someone that Kendrick would look to for any sort of guidance lol

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
No new diss today? I guess K Dot is on a cease fire right now, lol. He gave you a Lyrical Joint "Euphoria", he gave you Street Joint with a soul sample "6:16 in LA", he gave you the creative, storytelling joint with "Meet the Grahams" and he gave you a club bop with "Not Like Us". Not to mention a smash hit with "Like That" still burning up the charts. I wouldn't be shocked if all four disses will chart at some point.

giphy.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No new diss today? I guess K Dot is on a cease fire right now, lol. He gave you a Lyrical Joint "Euphoria", he gave you Street Joint with a soul sample "6:16 in LA", he gave you the creative, storytelling joint with "Meet the Grahams" and he gave you a club bop with "Not Like Us". Not to mention a smash hit with "Like That" still burning up the charts. I wouldn't be shocked if all four disses will chart at some point.

giphy.gif
akademiks is going live soon, some shyt might drop :lupe: