Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Nonsense. Check LSA

haha Drake was untouchable on LSA back in the day but they turned against him when they realize he just used women for their puss and tossed them. Also around the time Pusha T's diss came out, they stop feeling him like that.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
There’s nothing drake can come with to say that is a ill diss..

What does he have on Kendrick???

Kendrick isn’t out here goofy like meek mill

Kendrick isn’t CO turn rapper

Kendrick doesn’t run around like chris brown, lil Wayne, and many others claiming blood and he’s actually from Compton..

Drake will respond with the basic your girl a cheater, your records suck , the nicki Minaji type bullshyt
only thing he could maybe say is i got more money than you :heh: like he been doing to ross, budden, etc.

but so fukking what? you're a product, not a legit rapper...that line don't really work on Kendrick

Aro

Pro
Daps
Drake-and-Tammy-Torres.jpg.webp

nikka look like he missin a chromosone.. ...
I've always said the same thing.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
But if there is any incriminating shyt out there, I doubt it gets released. Drake makes too much money for these people for them to actually let him go out like this

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
There’s nothing drake can come with to say that is a ill diss..

What does he have on Kendrick???

Kendrick isn’t out here goofy like meek mill

Kendrick isn’t CO turn rapper

Kendrick doesn’t run around like chris brown, lil Wayne, and many others claiming blood and he’s actually from Compton..

Drake will respond with the basic your girl a cheater, your records suck , the nicki Minaji type bullshyt

I feel like he's gonna try to lean into the "fake pro-black" " fake activist" angle that he was alluding to on Family Matters (which is funny coming from someone like Drake).

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Honestly, even tho i grew up on the west coast music and literally watched Kendrick come up (w/ Jay Rock) back in 06-07, i honestly
think the Drake diss was better at first listen.

Most of what Kendrick says has been said already either by Pusha T or someone else, while nobody has really come for K. Dot so its more "revealing".

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But if there is any incriminating shyt out there, I doubt it gets released. Drake makes too much money for these people for them to actually let him go out like this

That's facts unless there's a smoking gun. The shyt that is already out there is creepy and paints a picture tho. They didn't let Diddy get outta here until he wasn't useful anymore.