Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Depends on who you follow on IG. IG “models” and chicks looking for simps ain’t necessarily representative of the average black woman. And I doubt y’all running around following average black women you don’t personally know
I’ve been fukking women for over 15 years now and have numerous female associates.

Aside from Poetic Justice, women are not listening to Kendrick like they listen to Drake.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Drake is a very weird individual. I don't know if it's hubris, but he seems to not learn from mistakes:

- Says "pray the real live forever, man. Pray the fakes get exposed". Couple weeks later gets exposed for not writing his bars
- Mentions Pusha's girl. Get a black eye and thrown in the bushes
- Finds himself in another battle, first thing he does? Mention somebody's girl. Gets a warning to stay off family
- Breh he battling with paints him as a cultural transactional vulture. He goes ahead and starts his reply with "nikka! I said it I know that you're mad" then proceeds to spit "you rap like you tryna freed the slaves", proving the culture vulture allegations (like what kinda breh does that?"
- Doubles down on the family angle, which he was advised to leave alone. Other nikka then proceeds to start stomping on his family tree
- Gets at Ross for Ozempic. His Ozempic prescription gets leaked within a couple hours

:dahell:

they might have vacuumed some of his brain cells during them lipo procedures because dude's decision-making is "???"

He's a weird dude but if I can get on some armchair psychoanalysis shyt for a second a lot of it goes back to insecurity. Even though he's the biggest male pop star in the world it's not enough for him. He's been taking jokes for years that he's this soft emo dude who makes soft emo music and I think that shyt probably gets him heated. He does not really want to be seen that way (although he also still kinda leans into that image on some troll ish with the painted nails and sassy behavior). But he doesn't really want that to be his image and has been trying to change it for years - he wants to be seen as this hard certified rapper who hands out L's to other rappers and fukks their girls.

It's probably also an ego thing. He's been on top for so long that he probably thinks he's untouchable. Money and fame can do crazy things to a person.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I’ve been fukking women for over 15 years now and have numerous female associates.

Aside from Poetic Justice, women are not listening to Kendrick like they listen to Drake.
Nah there's definitely a specific demographic of women that check for Kendrick more than Drake.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's getting clowned on Shaderoom
He’s getting clowned here too. Kendrick is whipping his ass.

Even his biggest D rider in Akademiks admits so. That wasn’t the conversation. We were talking about before it started.

Shid I came out the gate talking nothing but cash shyt for months to Alabama fans before we played them………

Then the game started and they went up 55-3 on us :francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You’re lying…Game definitely didn’t have anything on lock in the Bay, I feel more east coast nikkas fukked with him, the bay was having our own renaissance between the hyphy movement and just supporting our own during the game’s prime

And you’re more likely to hear local shyt and southern coming out of people’s trunk than LA artists.

The people who fukk with Kendrick fukk with him cuz he’s dope, not some loyal to CA shyt. You ever met anyone really from the Bay, we rep our city, then the Yay first.
Yump! We knocking The Team, Clyde Carson, Locksmith, Ya Boy, Sean T & Tha Jacka hella heavy at that time, and the only time we fukked with The Game heavy was his first tape he made with JT tha Bigga Figga and Ya Boy was fukkin with the game on the music tip

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And if your only reason for listening to Drake is because "women liked his music" you're a clown too :mjlol: and I remember seeing that said and/or allued to around here by some posters lol.

Also... Drake is starting to age out if u haven't noticed, shidd I think "starting" is generous. He's still popular with people under 23 but he ain't their guy at all...