Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Drake said Kendrick wife to put her hands on her knees bytch and shake that ass for Drake

50 don't give a fukk and is friends with everyone. When the grown man in the room is 50 you know the beef went too far
The bolded above is why Kendrick isn’t going to stop. Drake referred to Kenny’s old lady as “bytch”, that’s a grown man violation, good luck Aubrey, he on your neck now

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yump! We knocking The Team, Clyde Carson, Locksmith, Ya Boy, Sean T & Tha Jacka hella heavy at that time, and the only time we fukked with The Game heavy was his first tape he made with JT tha Bigga Figga and Ya Boy was fukkin with the game on the music tip
as a star wars nerd, that 16's with me is my shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You're such a loser
I’m a loser for saying the average woman doesn’t post on a hip hop message board when we have a total of about 40 women out of the thousands of users here?

Aight :unimpressed:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Kung Fu Kenny won.

This song will be played at black family reunions for multiple generations with all the aunties dancing and stepping.

Right after the electric slide and cha cha slide finish, Not Like Us will keep the drinks and vibes flowing.

Black generational music :blessed:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
There’s nothing drake can come with to say that is a ill diss..

What does he have on Kendrick???

Kendrick isn’t out here goofy like meek mill

Kendrick isn’t CO turn rapper

Kendrick doesn’t run around like chris brown, lil Wayne, and many others claiming blood and he’s actually from Compton..

Drake will respond with the basic your girl a cheater, your records suck , the nicki Minaji type bullshyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s nothing drake can come with to say that is a ill diss..

What does he have on Kendrick???

Kendrick isn’t out here goofy like meek mill

Kendrick isn’t CO turn rapper

Kendrick doesn’t run around like chris brown, lil Wayne, and many others claiming blood and he’s actually from Compton..

Drake will respond with the basic your girl a cheater, your records suck , the nicki Minaji type bullshyt
He just gotta shut up and take his L.

Deleting pics, Turning off comments. Its OVOver word to @Big Boss