Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Half the damn population is women, obviously we don't all think the same or have the same taste but PLENTY of women fw Kendrick in general and had him over Drake before.
Ok…..Give me what you think the % split is on women who prefer Kendrick over Drake as their favorite artist

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Depends on the artist. Kendrick is the biggest artist in the state and is the biggest since Game/Snoop and even he was never really this level that Kendrick is (Game).

Kendrick in LA = A Stark in Winterfell
California = The North

Tell me im lying…
You’re lying…Game definitely didn’t have anything on lock in the Bay, I feel more east coast nikkas fukked with him, the bay was having our own renaissance between the hyphy movement and just supporting our own during the game’s prime

And you’re more likely to hear local shyt and southern coming out of people’s trunk than LA artists.

The people who fukk with Kendrick fukk with him cuz he’s dope, not some loyal to CA shyt. You ever met anyone really from the Bay, we rep our city, then the Yay first.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 thought family matters was going to be the killshot in the whole beef you could tell, then dot shytted all over that and now allegedly he wants to peace it up.
He does too. @FreshAIG knows nikkas in the camp. Hecan ask .50 legit being the grown man is wild to me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So Instagram isn’t a good barometer but Lipstick Alley is….?
Depends on who you follow on IG. IG “models” and chicks looking for simps ain’t necessarily representative of the average black woman. And I doubt y’all running around following average black women you don’t personally know

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re lying…Game definitely didn’t have anything on lock in the Bay, I feel more east coast nights fukked with him, the bay was having our own renaissance between the hyphy movement and just supporting our own during the game’s prime

And you’re more likely to hear local shyt and southern coming out of people’s trunk than LA artists.

The people who fukk with Kendrick fukk with him cuz he’s dope, not some loyal to CA shyt. You ever met anyone really from the Bay, we rep our city, then the Yay first.
Yukmouth v game verifies all you said

Silkk

Daps
And I live in Brooklyn, I never fukked with Drake, and GKMC was on repeat on my janky ass ipod in HS. idk what y'all be talking about when you say this. I don't listen to Drake even casually.
You’re one woman.

You post on a hip hop message board (No offense). Just saying you are an anomaly not the general fan.

Silkk

Daps
You’re lying…Game definitely didn’t have anything on lock in the Bay, I feel more east coast nikkas fukked with him, the bay was having our own renaissance between the hyphy movement and just supporting our own during the game’s prime

I didn’t say Game did. I said Kendrick is the biggest West Coast artist since Game

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Don't know. Guess he cool or those Bronx nikkas he roll wit are cool with both camps. No idea breh. Just what I heard
Pedos and womanizers stay together if true :sas2:
Jayceon was fukking with India Love when she was 16 and owe a chick millions for alleged abuse
Chuck don’t want them can of worms opened on him:sas1:

Daps
Ok…..Give me what you think the % split is on women who prefer Kendrick over Drake as their favorite artist
That's impossible to calculate like that lmfao, what I will say (Kendrick isn't my favorite artist, btw...) is it's a mixed crowd. I was at his show here for Mr. Morale. I was literally chatting with other women outside the show lol.

I'm not trying to diss my sisters but a different crowd of women prefer Drake over Kendrick just like you can say the same for men. I don't listen to Rap for background noise personally so that alone would make Drake not my cup of tea.