Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is a very weird individual. I don't know if it's hubris, but he seems to not learn from mistakes:

- Says "pray the real live forever, man. Pray the fakes get exposed". Couple weeks later gets exposed for not writing his bars
- Mentions Pusha's girl. Get a black eye and thrown in the bushes
- Finds himself in another battle, first thing he does? Mention somebody's girl. Gets a warning to stay off family
- Breh he battling with paints him as a cultural transactional vulture. He goes ahead and starts his reply with "nikka! I said it I know that you're mad" then proceeds to spit "you rap like you tryna freed the slaves", proving the culture vulture allegations (like what kinda breh does that?"
- Doubles down on the family angle, which he was advised to leave alone. Other nikka then proceeds to start stomping on his family tree
- Gets at Ross for Ozempic. His Ozempic prescription gets leaked within a couple hours

:dahell:

they might have vacuumed some of his brain cells during them lipo procedures because dude's decision-making is "???"
Never met the nikka but him and Ross have some funky shyt ready to be exposed. Allegedly.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
@SpacelySprockets Also told you Drake overwhelmingly won the WNBA poll

And to downplay the reach and impact is outright foolish.

I get the west coast nikkas are biased but I thought we could at least be objective.

West Coast? I'm straight up outta the south and Kendrick gets a ton of play down here.

I'm not downplaying Drake's popularity. It's just that Instagram captions and WNBA polls are not the end all be all on the total scope of people that listen to music.

shyt, you'd be amazed how many people like Drake's music but don't like Drake the person.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe it. There's so many stupid rumors.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What does that have to do with anything? I’m from the bay, that doesn’t create blind loyalty to LA artists, we’ve always had our own thing
Depends on the artist. Kendrick is the biggest artist in the state and is the biggest since Game/Snoop and even he was never really this level that Kendrick is (Game).

Kendrick in LA = A Stark in Winterfell
California = The North

Tell me im lying…

Daps
@SpacelySprockets Also told you Drake overwhelmingly won the WNBA poll

And to downplay the reach and impact is outright foolish.

I get the west coast nikkas are biased but I thought we could at least be objective.
Half the damn population is women, obviously we don't all think the same or have the same taste but PLENTY of women fw Kendrick in general and had him over Drake before.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Drake is a very weird individual. I don't know if it's hubris, but he seems to not learn from mistakes:

- Says "pray the real live forever, man. Pray the fakes get exposed". Couple weeks later gets exposed for not writing his bars
- Mentions Pusha's girl. Get a black eye and thrown in the bushes
- Finds himself in another battle, first thing he does? Mention somebody's girl. Gets a warning to stay off family
- Breh he battling with paints him as a cultural transactional vulture. He goes ahead and starts his reply with "nikka! I said it I know that you're mad" then proceeds to spit "you rap like you tryna freed the slaves", proving the culture vulture allegations (like what kinda breh does that?"
- Doubles down on the family angle, which he was advised to leave alone. Other nikka then proceeds to start stomping on his family tree
- Gets at Ross for Ozempic. His Ozempic prescription gets leaked within a couple hours

:dahell:

they might have vacuumed some of his brain cells during them lipo procedures because dude's decision-making is "???"
he's an arrogant/narcissistic loser who thought his fame/money would take him everywhere and allow him to do anything.

he really thinks his near 40 year old ass still has the youth, so he thought he could weather the storm and still come off at the top.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
West Coast? I'm straight up outta the south and Kendrick gets a ton of play down here.

I'm not downplaying Drake's popularity. It's just that Instagram captions and WNBA polls are not the end all be all on the total scope of people that listen to music.

shyt, you'd be amazed how many people like Drake's music but don't like Drake the person.
I’m one of them but I know how the majority look at him.

Shid I don’t even really care for Kendrick normally but he been showing his ass these past couple weeks. Didn’t know he had it in him.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Ehhhh I don’t know no women that were riding for Kendrick over Drake before it started.

And for the men I think it was 60/40 Drake to Kendrick before it started if not more.

Drake has been on top for 15 years straight and a lot of Gen Z/Millenials consider him the GOAT (Not I). Kendrick was most definitely the underdog.
Nonsense. Check LSA