Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the 50 shyt is true he needs to sit his ass down, bro twerks for drake every time he drops something and is like "drake is killing yall nikkas" now that kdot is active hes on some :whoa: lets squash this now shyt? hasnt posted either of his last 2 disses either, thats corny

Exactly it was cool when Drake was spinning that G Unit chain and talking about Kendrick wife

:camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ehhhh I don’t know no women that were riding for Kendrick over Drake before it started.

And for the men I think it was 60/40 Drake to Kendrick before it started if not more.

Drake has been on top for 15 years straight and a lot of Gen Z/Millenials consider him the GOAT (Not I). Kendrick was most definitely the underdog.
You need to know better women then

Shout out @Danie84 @Sabretooth

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You're underestimating Kendrick's women fanbase, especially his black women fanbase.
I’ve never seen bytches use Kendrick Lamar as an IG caption or background song like they do EVERY single time Drake drops something.

And before anyone quotes this please read the previous messages for context :comeon:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So much for this shyt not playing in the clubs....lol

I'm telling you, the Drake fans that think they were the "cool ones" because they thought they were riding with the dude everyone else likes, expose themselves to be the true lames who never trendset and don't really have a pulse about how things may actually go.

They actually thought Drake was this cool, dope dude lol he's not...lowered standards,kids, and alot of following allowed Drake to become what he was.
Yup. They're realizing they were the goofballs all along. Kendrick was always the culture.

This time gonna be a pivotal moment in hip hop history when you look back at it. K dot bringing real hip hop back to the mainstream. A rebirth of "consciousness" is coming :banderas:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never works for him either. Nobody's heard a Drake bar and said ohhh that's ether.

Drake is a very weird individual. I don't know if it's hubris, but he seems to not learn from mistakes:

- Says "pray the real live forever, man. Pray the fakes get exposed". Couple weeks later gets exposed for not writing his bars
- Mentions Pusha's girl. Get a black eye and thrown in the bushes
- Finds himself in another battle, first thing he does? Mention somebody's girl. Gets a warning to stay off family
- Breh he battling with paints him as a cultural transactional vulture. He goes ahead and starts his reply with "nikka! I said it I know that you're mad" then proceeds to spit "you rap like you tryna freed the slaves", proving the culture vulture allegations (like what kinda breh does that?"
- Doubles down on the family angle, which he was advised to leave alone. Other nikka then proceeds to start stomping on his family tree
- Gets at Ross for Ozempic. His Ozempic prescription gets leaked within a couple hours

:dahell:

they might have vacuumed some of his brain cells during them lipo procedures because dude's decision-making is "???"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good thing the world is bigger than Instagram captions from IG thots.
@SpacelySprockets Also told you Drake overwhelmingly won the WNBA poll

And to downplay the reach and impact is outright foolish.

I get the west coast nikkas are biased but I thought we could at least be objective.