Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
You literally said:

“Like I said before, this is playing out just like the Meek Mill beef. The public decided before Meek ever dropped a track that Drake was going to win”

Meaning that Kendrick was going to win regardless and everybody chose beforehand when that isn’t true.

Even Ack who is Drake’s biggest D rider is admitting he’s losing.

You're misunderstanding.

It's not that Kendrick was going to win regardless, it was that there is not a gap in terms of favorability between Drake and Kendrick the way it was between Drake and Meek.

This ain't a softball where Drake could release an ok diss and the public would just hand him the W.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Seriously though. Drake is an evil person

What's this dude obsession with mentioning people's wives/families?

We could have had a nice spar between the two of these guys but he had to go low

Well...Kendrick went to the pits of hell

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We could have nice spar between the two of these guys but he had to go low

Well Kendrick went to the pits of hell
Never works for him either. Nobody's heard a Drake bar and said ohhh that's ether.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word behind the scenes is 50 squashing it. Which is ridiculous coz he the most wild nikka out. With how Kendrick went I don't see a squash.

Drake said Kendrick wife to put her hands on her knees bytch and shake that ass for Drake

50 shouldnt try to squash anything and leave the situation alone.

50 was hyping the shyt out Drake song before release and after, but when KDOT released his 2 he acted like he didn't see it until way later. This ain't stopping no time soon, Drake got a real fakkit ass habit of involving nikkas wives in his diss songs and if I was Dot I would never stop firing off on this fukk nikka.

You noticed that too right? Yeah shyt was weird. He always talk about wanting to work with Drake and always praise him and Drake doesnt acknowledge him. If Eminem released the disses Kendrick released he would be cosigning it every hour.

You right about Drake involving girlfriends and wives in diss songs. Remember he went at Asap and Rihanna also on Family Matters too. Not just Kendrick and his wife. He did it with Pusha T and his fiance.

One of these days its gonna end real bad for him.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

We could have nice spar between the two of these guys but he had to go low

Well Kendrick went to the pits of hell
he's a fukking loser, and thinks that doing that makes him some sort of playboy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You're misunderstanding.

It's not that Kendrick was going to win regardless, it was that there is not a gap in terms of favorability between Drake and Kendrick the way it was between Drake and Meek.
Ehhhh I don’t know no women that were riding for Kendrick over Drake before it started.

And for the men I think it was 60/40 Drake to Kendrick before it started if not more.

Drake has been on top for 15 years straight and a lot of Gen Z/Millenials consider him the GOAT (Not I). Kendrick was most definitely the underdog.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Ehhhh I don’t know no women that were riding for Kendrick over Drake before it started.

And for the men I think it was 60/40 Drake to Kendrick before it started if not more.

Drake has been on top for 15 years straight and a lot of Gen Z/Millenials consider him the GOAT (Not I). Kendrick was most definitely the underdog.

You're underestimating Kendrick's women fanbase, especially his black women fanbase.

A lot of Gen Z/Millenials consider a Drake to be a GOAT level hit-maker but respect Kendrick more as an artist.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

exactly, just look at the wnba videos they post asking kendrick or drake and the women overwhelmingly choose drake with no hesitation