Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word behind the scenes is 50 squashing it. Which is ridiculous coz he the most wild nikka out. With how Kendrick went I don't see a squash.

Drake said Kendrick wife to put her hands on her knees bytch and shake that ass for Drake

50 shouldnt try to squash anything and leave the situation alone.

50 was hyping the shyt out Drake song before release and after, but when KDOT released his 2 he acted like he didn't see it until way later. This ain't stopping no time soon, Drake got a real fakkit ass habit of involving nikkas wives in his diss songs and if I was Dot I would never stop firing off on this fukk nikka.

You noticed that too right? Yeah shyt was weird. He always talk about wanting to work with Drake and always praise him and Drake doesnt acknowledge him. If Eminem released the disses Kendrick released he would be cosigning it every hour.

You right about Drake involving girlfriends and wives in diss songs. Remember he went at Asap and Rihanna also on Family Matters too. Not just Kendrick and his wife. He did it with Pusha T and his fiance.

One of these days its gonna end real bad for him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Word behind the scenes is 50 squashing it. Which is ridiculous coz he the most wild nikka out. With how Kendrick went I don't see a squash.

50 ain’t squashing shyt. He LIVES for chaos, if anything he’s probably behind the scenes feeding both of them info on the other

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When did I argue against that?

I'm saying Drake utilized the public opinion for his beef with Meek and now it is not in his favor.

He was performing Back To Back in front of fan made memes

enhanced-buzz-7064-1438683076-6.jpg

Now he's on the other side of the memes

He thought he had the culture on his side and didn't underestimated that Kendrick has just as much cultural currency as him and got burned because of it.
You literally said:

“Like I said before, this is playing out just like the Meek Mill beef. The public decided before Meek ever dropped a track that Drake was going to win”

Meaning that Kendrick was going to win regardless and everybody chose beforehand when that isn’t true.

Even Ack who is Drake’s biggest D rider is admitting he’s losing.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 was hyping the shyt out Drake song before release and after, but when KDOT released his 2 he acted like he didn't see it until way later. This ain't stopping no time soon, Drake got a real fakkit ass habit of involving nikkas wives in his diss songs and if I was Dot I would never stop firing off on this fukk nikka.

You seen that too :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How Kendrick went? Kendrick told him to not speak on the family crodie (this was after Drake mentioned Kendrick's girl), then Drake went and said his son ain't his and told his girl to shake her ass for him and that he beat her up :gucci:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake said Kendrick wife to put her hands on her knees bytch and shake that ass for Drake

50 shouldnt try to squash anything and leave the situation alone.

You noticed that too right? Yeah shyt was weird. He always talk about wanting to work with Drake and always praise him and Drake doesnt acknowledge him. If Eminem released the disses Kendrick released he would be cosigning it every hour.

You right about Drake involving girlfriends and wives in diss songs. Remember he went at Asap and Rihanna also on Family Matters too. Not just Kendrick and his wife. He did it with Pusha T and his fiance.

One of these days its gonna end real bad for him.
50 don't give a fukk and is friends with everyone. When the grown man in the room is 50 you know the beef went too far

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:These NY dudes are never forgiving Dot for saying he’s the king of NY.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Kendrick went? Kendrick told him to not speak on the family crodie (this was after Drake mentioned Kendrick's girl), then Drake went and said his son ain't his and told his girl to shake her ass for him :gucci:
I know. Agree. Just saying what I heard.