Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yep. Like I said before, this is playing out just like the Meek Mill beef. The public decided before Meek ever dropped a track that Drake was going to win.

Even when Meek had the receipts about Drake using ghostwriters, it didn't matter.

Now Drake is on the other side. Nobody even cares about Family Matters anymore :francis:
That’s BS. Drake just getting his ass whipped.

You think the public decided Pusha was gonna win? Nah he just got his ass whooped there too.

Meek dumbass put out that trash ass Undertaker sampled diss and then Drake closed his curtains with Back 2 Back.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Since sohh every nikka knew I was plugged in with g unit. I was a sound engineer there and showed receipts. I now work for diplo of all people lol
Oh shyt lol

That’s dope.

I hope this doesn’t turn into no street shyt.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Drake just getting his ass whipped.

When did I argue against that?

I'm saying Drake utilized the public opinion for his beef with Meek and now it is not in his favor.

He was performing Back To Back in front of fan made memes

enhanced-buzz-7064-1438683076-6.jpg

Now he's on the other side of the memes

He thought he had the culture on his side and underestimated that Kendrick has just as much cultural currency as him and got burned because of it.

He thought Family Matters was enough to end that shyt, and underestimated his opponent's pen and the fact that the public isn't just going to hand him the W.