Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Streets saying Drizzy about to drop another nuclear bomb :damn:

He gonna have to show receipts about some of the shyt he said. Need a DNA test for the youngin or texts/police reports about the domestic abuse claim. Anything that ain't that....it's over. And if he drop a track w more lies, Kendrick gonna sweep the leg

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yep. Like I said before, this is playing out just like the Meek Mill beef. The public decided before Meek ever dropped a track that Drake was going to win.

Even when Meek had the receipts about Drake using ghostwriters, it didn't matter.

Now Drake is on the other side. Nobody even cares about Family Matters anymore :francis:
Uh lol no. When kdot wasn't responded many Drake fans acted like he lost. Stop it. He lost fair and square and had popularity in his favor

He also had media and streamers on his side. He lost in SPITE of that

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I highly doubt 50 can sway kendrick to back down

If he does it's only because he wants to
What I'm hearing from that camp is he straight up ignoring nikkas. I try give the coli inside info but there's none there. Kendrick camp don't care. I respect it. 50 is closest to shutting it down coz he been there.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Top selling singles artist in American history couldn’t get the public behind him :huhldup:
It's either, :wrist: "who cares, more people listen to Drake" *pops ass to drizzy* or ":mjcry: "T-th-that's not fair everyone is always against us!"
All the same whining when Push dropped a track on him. Meek was/is a fukking idiot, who couldn't figure out an angle to park him, but get nikkas that can and he always folds.

He wants to play bully, but then whenever someone puts the pressure on him, his stans start crying and moving goalposts.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's something weird about a nikka that hasn't really had a bytch associated with him the past years always bringing up other peoples baby mothers, gfs or wives.

Is it just me, or is that not some shyt not behavior that's typically attributed to women?

:picard:"Why does he think he's the poppin' with that bytch?"
I mentioned it in another thread but he does this to let people run away with assumptions

You have an issue with Drake he'll mention a woman close to you. The curious listener will Google or recognize the name and be :gladbron: because the implication is that Drake fukked the woman he mentioned, whether it's true or not. Note that Kanye's meltdown started with Drake implying that he fukked Kim

It's nasty work and of course nikkas do not take kindly to that shyt but this nikka refused to learn:mjlol::manny:

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 was hyping the shyt out Drake song before release and after, but when KDOT released his 2 he acted like he didn't see it until way later. This ain't stopping no time soon, Drake got a real fakkit ass habit of involving nikkas wives in his diss songs and if I was Dot I would never stop firing off on this fukk nikka.
50 thrives on fukkery. I'm just telling what I heard.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
He lost fair and square and had popularity in his favor

I'm not denying that? The point was Drake fans loved it when he was in the drivers seat and now they are on the other end and Drake doesn't have that advantage against Kendrick.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake said Kendrick wife to put her hands on her knees bytch and shake that ass for Drake

50 shouldnt try to squash anything and leave the situation alone.
Agreed. It's 50 tho. He's not coming on some mc shyt. He's just ogin what he sees to be little

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
It seemed like the kids don’t really fw him like that when the 21 savage collabs dropped and all the cartoon Drake twerk videos kept coming out with “money for fun” and “21 can you do somethin for mééé” playing.
He been falling off before all this doe

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep. Like I said before, this is playing out just like the Meek Mill beef. The public decided before Meek ever dropped a track that Drake was going to win.

Even when Meek had the receipts about Drake using ghostwriters, it didn't matter.

Now Drake is on the other side. Nobody even cares about Family Matters anymore :francis:

The recurring theme here is that ironically, both Meek and Drake were woefully ill-prepared for their respective opponents DESPITE having more than adequate prep time.

Meek was too emotional and Drake was too cocky. He thought he could bait KENDRICK LAMAR, the only rapper of his generation with more acclaim and cultural relevance, and respond with a Takeover lite diss full of lies that nobody believed the moment they heard it.