Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

OVHoes out here HURT

Yep. Like I said before, this is playing out just like the Meek Mill beef. The public decided before Meek ever dropped a track that Drake was going to win.

Even when Meek had the receipts about Drake using ghostwriters, it didn't matter.

Now Drake is on the other side. Nobody even cares about Family Matters anymore :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Terrace dropping breadcrumbs:sas1:

im heard two rumors alluding to K-Dot got a song in the clip with Fewtch from a source thats been posted in the other diss threads before and has been reliable but he be speaking in riddles sometimes :russ:.

the other is a song with pusha but i doubt it somewhat. But, imo if that 2nd one is true just get Push & K-dot on the Shook Ones Pt 2 beat and lets close this thing out.

Ehhhh i think Kendrick wants this win for dolo. Now that their in the thick of it there’s no need to “team up” with anybody else. If Future wanted to throw direct shots he had TWO ALBUMS in which to do so and Pusha T already won his last war of the words with Drake so there’s nothing for him to gain by rehashing shyt alongside Kendrick.

This is firmly Kendrick Vs Drake. Drake already made the mistake if trying to “Takeover” the situation at the wrong moment. Despite some STRONG shots at Weeknd, Ross, and especially Asap, the world only cares about what Drake has to say about Kendrick and what Kendrick has to say about Drake. And now Drake is DEFINITELY on the clock and what he comes back with better be crazy because Kendrick just gave him back to back to BACK body shots including completely neutralizing his “red button” nuke.

It’s looking bleak for the Boy. Hopefully he cuts those sexual predators in his camp loose, tucks Adonis into bed, and hits the booth with the greatest ghostwriters of all time because its going to take an all time haymaker to get himself back into the fight

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word behind the scenes is 50 squashing it. Which is ridiculous coz he the most wild nikka out. With how Kendrick went I don't see a squash.

Drake said Kendrick wife to put her hands on her knees bytch and shake that ass for Drake

50 shouldnt try to squash anything and leave the situation alone.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Word behind the scenes is 50 squashing it. Which is ridiculous coz he the most wild nikka out. With how Kendrick went I don't see a squash.
50 was hyping the shyt out Drake song before release and after, but when KDOT released his 2 he acted like he didn't see it until way later. This ain't stopping no time soon, Drake got a real fakkit ass habit of involving nikkas wives in his diss songs and if I was Dot I would never stop firing off on this fukk nikka.