Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very clear that Kendrick last diss is going to be the end of all this shyt with whatever information he got.

Again why Drake don't address the Pedo allegations himself without sending a message through Ak?

You say I'm a pedo I got to either see you or my lawyers see you.
Word behind the scenes is 50 squashing it. Which is ridiculous coz he the most wild nikka out. With how Kendrick went I don't see a squash.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this shyt is so hard and fire. Kdot vs Drake really does feel like Nas and Jay all over again because Def jam controlled hot 97 and jigga had the mainstream behind him but what Kendrick is doing deserves its own praise cause this is surgical the way this shyt played out. I been in this thread the whole weeekend

:russ:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
All this is just entertainment to me which that is all its supposed to be. Not sure why y’all act like y’all can’t choose what you listen to, especially in this day and age. What someone else listens to doesn’t impact me in any way. Some of you should really step back and figure out why this is so personal to some of you and you don’t know any of these people.
Because it does affect how rappers rap. And the music that generally gets put out.

Chief kief sounds like ass, but his popularity influences others.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So much for this shyt not playing in the clubs....lol

I'm telling you, the Drake fans that think they were the "cool ones" because they thought they were riding with the dude everyone else likes, expose themselves to be the true lames who never trendset and don't really have a pulse about how things may actually go.

They actually thought Drake was this cool, dope dude lol he's not...lowered standards,kids, and alot of following allowed Drake to become what he was.