Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I don't disagree. That's why I said Aubrey need to get back in the studio. He need to be prepared to go song for song with Kendrick.
Family Matters was always his plan. He told people(Ak, Kai) to stay on stream because he thought people would crown him there and it has a visual attached to it.

I don't think he's going on vacation, especially after he told Kendrick, "Not this time, nikka, you followin' through," if he had something else in the tuck. I really don't think he expected Meet The Grahams to be up 30 minutes later.

Then, Kendrick just drops Not Like Us the next day. He's using all of Drake's moves against him other than the chatty patty twitter/ig shyt and he's winning on that end as well.

He played it well whether people want to admit it or not.

Daps
You’re a liar just like your hero Drake. You have the most posts in all the Kendrick threads. In some threads you double the number of posts as the next person on the list. All of your posts are either defending Drake or attacking Kendrick.

I have been very honest about riding with Drake. But I admitted that Euphoria was a good song and I admitted yesterday that Kendrick bodybagged Drake with this latest track.

Just cause I'm riding with Drake don't mean I can't be objective, you dumbass :skip:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Actually I think it is some shyt he just threw out...

They warned this one was going to effect his personal life. Basically having people chant he's a pedo and specifically calling out his famous peers to stay away is some devious character assassination. That's the perfect way to attack Drake. Drake is the king of name drops, and the people he associate with means alot to him. Kendrick trying to take that away from him, atleast in the short term. He's been prepping for this one for a while it seems.

I think the getting raided stuff is just him talking shyt, its not like the FBI reached out to Kendrick and said btw we are raiding Drake soon. He's just implying that he's on Diddy's level of sickness.
Again I may very well be wrong , but look at the shyt Drake is responding to and not the most important topic....

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Oh you a K Thot, my bad, you don't acknowledge basic facts, we can end this convo :pachaha:

Even the fact that Kendrick picks up his lines of attack from Meek and Push and Ross tells you that he indeed needed a hot line to run with :pachaha:

Most of the content he released against Drake was him literally repeating what they said :skip:
Bruh I thought you were trolling when you jumped on Trump's dikk with all that ultra MAGA talk
I was wrong... carry on

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again I may very well be wrong , but look at the shyt Drake is responding to and not the most important topic....

Yeah Drake ain't touching the pedo shyt, hes going to avoid that like the plague. He probably got a team of people advising him to not say shyt about it.

The second he acknowledges it, things will go CRAZY. Doesn't really matter what he says about it. Kendrick backed him into a corner that I'm not sure he can get out of until this beef dies down.