Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
American hip-hop listeners say by an 8-point margin (26% vs. 18%) that @KendrickLamar is currently winning in his feud against @Drake

Kendrick's lead grows to +15 (48% vs. 33%) when polls ask only hip-hop fans who've been following the feud closely.

Drake vs. Kendrick Lamar: Who do US hip-hop fans think is winning the feud?

2/2
Note: The @YouGovAmerica poll was conducted before Drake released his "Family Matters" track and Kendrick Lamar released his "6:16 in LA," "Meet the Grahams," and "Not Like Us" tracks over the past 72 hours.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GM1CsY3aoAAE0UM.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i'm not a sports guy by any means

but do grown ass men that aren't dads/parents be following girls high school basketball like that?

let alone follow individual members of the team on social media?

outside all this fukkery of rap beef...that really does sound like some creeper shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you about Kenny playing it well but I disagree with you on Drake's strategy. I think he expected Kenny to drop a song talking about his "daughter" (meet the grahams) and he fed him false info in order to bait him into doing it.

If Drake releases "family matters", Kenny releases "the grahams" and half the song is about a person who don't exist due to Drake manipulating him with false info, then there was an argument to be made that it was close. That was MY argument.

Kenny knew that too. Which was why he was compelled to drop another track. Because he knew that the grahams wasn't the headshot he intended for it to be, the headshot that it WOULD have been if Drake had indeed been hiding another child.

Kendrick had to adapt on the fly. Drake needs to do that too.
People from Kendrick’s own camp already proved your little theory wrong lol

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I agree with you about Kenny playing it well but I disagree with you on Drake's strategy. I think he expected Kenny to drop a song talking about his "daughter" (meet the grahams) and he fed him false info in order to bait him into doing it.

If Drake releases "family matters", Kenny releases "the grahams" and half the song is about a person who don't exist due to Drake manipulating him with false info, then there was an argument to be made that it was close. That was MY argument.

Kenny knew that too. Which was why he was compelled to drop another track. Because he knew that the grahams wasn't the headshot he intended for it to be, the headshot that it WOULD have been if Drake had indeed been hiding another child.

Kendrick had to adapt on the fly. Drake needs to do that too.
I think Drake underestimated the impact meet the grahams would have

No one is even talking about the daughter shyt anymore. It's the predator shyt that's in the forefront now

The problem is that the enabler and predator accusations have gained traction because of Drake's suspect history with young women

All Kendrick did was say what everyone was thinking about Drake at the back of their mind