Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That last line is going to be the most telling part of all of this. Are people really tired of Drake's brand of music?

Or can he just wait until all of this dies down and release another hit?

Drake has a lot of fans and people clowning him right now but as long as he takes that on the chin, he is in a position to survive this and keep going.

The only thing that can truly take down Drake is the feds (if he's really been sleeping with these underage women) :pachaha:

If Kendrick keeps dropping songs, then it’s going to be hard to recover from this. It’s May. Pusha T only made one song. And Drake let it die down.

This is different because other people turning on him. AND this song is an actual “hit” record. He dropped it on a Saturday night and they was playing it in the clubs.

Kendrick also activated California :mjlol:

Drake ain’t from this country so he has no city to fall back on. He out here exposed.

Fans are fickle. They gonna ride the wave whichever way it’s flowing. And right now, dissing Drake is viral.

Like I said, Kendrick is using Drake’s playbook against him. It’s like coaching a football game and your opponent has your playbook so he knows every play you’re going to run, he knows your signals and audibles.

Daps
If Kendrick keeps dropping songs, then it’s going to be hard to recover from this. It’s May. Pusha T only made one song. And Drake let it die down.

This is different because other people turning on him. AND this song is an actual “hit” record. He dropped it on a Saturday night and they was playing it in the clubs.

Kendrick also activated California :mjlol:

Drake ain’t from this country so he has no city to fall back on. He out here exposed.

Fans are fickle. They gonna ride the wave whichever way it’s flowing. And right now, dissing Drake is viral.

Like I said, Kendrick is using Drake’s playbook against him. It’s like coaching a football game and your opponent has your playbook so he knows every play you’re going to run, he knows your signals and audibles.

I don't disagree. That's why I said Aubrey need to get back in the studio. He need to be prepared to go song for song with Kendrick.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah im heard the same i think we are following the same person who is alluding to this.

Also, i dont wanna go combing through that long ass thread but in the meet the grahams thread there wa a tweet from a "insider" that said that the daughter actually exists you remember that persons handle.

:lupe: :lupe: :ohhh::ohhh:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Nahhhhhhh

That cant be the endgame. Like I said in the other thread, Kendrick's whole theme at the beginning of this beef was keep it just to bars and so will I. No personal shyt.

If Kendrick ACTUALLY has proof of Drake doing some sick shyt, this would imply he would be ok with keeping that to himself if Drake would have just went bar for bar with him. I really want to believe Kendrick doesn't roll like that.
bruh told Lebron and Steph to keep their families away and said Drake Mansion about to get raid, I don't think that is just some shyt he throw out there

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I told you haha! He had to fight back though! 😸

The online dikkriding for Kendrick is too much rn. It's the new breaking bad how people pulling phantom explanations and hidden meanings out :mjlol:

But he definitely showed he wasn't for play play when it came to a battle :merchant:

Not Like Us could be a billboard smash :lupe:

Simp Lord better at least try to get another lick in with his supposed Red Button he been teasing since scary hours 3

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif

nikka betta straighten up they posture ..got famous all up in compton

whop whop whop whop whop....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't disagree. That's why I said Aubrey need to get back in the studio. He need to be prepared to go song for song with Kendrick.

Hard to do that when every track has to be run through a team of writers before they record it. Kenny just wrote and recorded this in less than a day.