Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Who you think was feeling it worse? Drake stans now or Jay stans after Ether dropped?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
From the Drake thread...."If Kendrick has proof Drake is a pedo....he should go to the authorities".....
YRPBhd3vscg5Fxx1DQ.webp

Daps
Family Matters was always his plan. He told people(Ak, Kai) to stay on stream because he thought people would crown him there and it has a visual attached to it.

I don't think he's going on vacation, especially after he told Kendrick, "Not this time, nikka, you followin' through," if he had something else in the tuck. I really don't think he expected Meet The Grahams to be up 30 minutes later.

Then, Kendrick just drops Not Like Us the next day. He's using all of Drake's moves against him other than the chatty patty twitter/ig shyt and he's winning on that end as well.

He played it well whether people want to admit it or not.

I agree with you about Kenny playing it well but I disagree with you on Drake's strategy. I think he expected Kenny to drop a song talking about his "daughter" (meet the grahams) and he fed him false info in order to bait him into doing it.

If Drake releases "family matters", Kenny releases "the grahams" and half the song is about a person who don't exist due to Drake manipulating him with false info, then there was an argument to be made that it was close. That was MY argument.

Kenny knew that too. Which was why he was compelled to drop another track. Because he knew that the grahams wasn't the headshot he intended for it to be, the headshot that it WOULD have been if Drake had indeed been hiding another child.

Kendrick had to adapt on the fly. Drake needs to do that too.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
About to be a Long hot summer, Let me back to back a quote that aged terribly vs. One that aged incredibly well

That nikka gotta come outside

This is hip hop

giphy.gif

VS.

You forgot him texting his mommy calling Rick Ross a racist and posting it on IG

Let me leave this here in case it takes the tents a bit longer than expected

CyUkXLb.jpeg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Goddamn he's never going to stop but he might be fukkin up now. He's diluting shyt

Nobody cares about Euphoria anymore and it was the hardest track of the beef. People don't have attention spans long enough to follow multiple releases, they will just gravitate to the most recent one. He's making people forget about his own shyt at this point
Nah you don't leave your enemy bloody but breathing... U finish em off
War is never pretty
Might as well get all that shyt off his chest now...
Ain't no therapists in the hood
fukk em'

:yeshrug:

p.s you know Rozay,Rocky and Future are going to respond right?
:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah Drake ain't touching the pedo shyt, hes going to avoid that like the plague. He probably got a team of people advising him to not say shyt about it.

The second he acknowledges it, things will go CRAZY. Doesn't really matter what he says about it. Kendrick backed him into a corner that I'm not sure he can get out of until this beef dies down.

I agree but not for the reasons you said. He needs to be on the attack, not the defensive.

Kenny didn't address the claims about him beating his wife or his son not being his, so why should Drake address what he said about him?

The only reason Drake addressed the "daughter" angle on IG was so that he could gloat about how he played Kendrick.