Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This doesn't make sense cause you get a following cause of the MUSIC. If Drake never released music, then he wouldn't have the following he has :dwillhuh:

There's plenty of music that comes on the radio that you, me and other ppl don't listen to. What the hell are you talking about :skip:
Oh wow...so this is a foreign idea to you.

Religion isn't real...most people fukk with religion.

McDonalds isn't the best burger...yet it's the most consumed.

Working out is important...most people don't do it.

Marketing and a machine matters. Most people aren't music conniseurs nor seek out music on their own. They wait for the machine to tell them whats "hot". Plus there's little kids and girl appeal. They tend to like fluff.

So usually popularity on radio 9 times out of 10 equates to...accessible formulaic music, most of the time. Not all the time. But most of the time.

So when you have a really popular artist that the normies (most people) cling to. You gotta do alot to kill it.

Most mainstream shyt is trash-generic- if you think otherwise you aren't the guy to talk to about this.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate no one involved, I'm objective :manny:

You’re a liar just like your hero Drake. You have the most posts in all the Kendrick threads. In some threads you double the number of posts as the next person on the list. All of your posts are either defending Drake or attacking Kendrick.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Very clear that Kendrick last diss is going to be the end of all this shyt with whatever information he got.

Again why Drake don't address the Pedo allegations himself without sending a message through Ak?

You say I'm a pedo I got to either see you or my lawyers see you.

not grown woman.. milf ... or cougar

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh told Lebron and Steph to keep their families away and said Drake Mansion about to get raid, I don't think that is just some shyt he throw out there

Actually I think it is some shyt he just threw out...

They warned this one was going to effect his personal life. Basically having people chant he's a pedo and specifically calling out his famous peers to stay away is some devious character assassination. That's the perfect way to attack Drake. Drake is the king of name drops, and the people he associate with means alot to him. Kendrick trying to take that away from him, atleast in the short term. He's been prepping for this one for a while it seems.

I think the getting raided stuff is just him talking shyt, its not like the FBI reached out to Kendrick and said btw we are raiding Drake soon. He's just implying that he's on Diddy's level of sickness.