Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
MKBHD tapped in
HeIZXSd.png

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I hear you, I'm just making the point that it took 30 nxggas and several years to take him down :hubie:
That's more of a testament to Drake's following. Similar to how it would take a mountain to take Taylor swift down. It's not because Taylor swift us so cold at music. She's not.

It's because the fans are simple people that only listen to radio shyt and get all emotionally tied to it. That's a hard cycle to break.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm looking at it objectively. You aren't. I already said that as it stands right now, Drake is taking the L. He gotta come back with something else or it's over.

Doesn't change the fact that it took 30 artists and several years to take him down though :pachaha:
30 artists?where they at?
:dead:

nikka even dissed Rocky who hasn't said shyt back
Future hasn't said shyt

It only took 1 man
And as far as I see it Kenny has been battling Drake's ghostwriters

A rapper who doesn't write shouldn't battle or try to diss people
This is an artform to Kenny...not a get rich fast scheme with the machine behind you

I want his camp to respond..I really do
:blessed:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at it objectively. You aren't. I already said that as it stands right now, Drake is taking the L. He gotta come back with something else or it's over.

Doesn't change the fact that it took 30 artists and several years to take him down though :pachaha:

I never claimed to be objective. I hate that white boy and everything he represents just as much as DMX and Kendrick.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Joe Budden said Drake should just ignore Kendrick, so ppl can treat him like they treated Joe :mjlol:

That ain't gonna work, because Kendrick got a plan with steps and an end goal

The songs are just steps before he gets there
Very clear that Kendrick last diss is going to be the end of all this shyt with whatever information he got.

Again why Drake don't address the Pedo allegations himself without sending a message through Ak?

You say I'm a pedo I got to either see you or my lawyers see you.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not about W’s. Kendrick doesn’t care about the industry side.

He did it for the culture. And so did Pusha T.

It’s hard for Drake to win against someone who doesn’t care about sales or charts or popularity. Meek Mill did and that’s why he lost.
This is my thing like how do you come at someone who dont give a fukk about streams, isnt a internet baby so memes aint working,is comfortable with the money they make an not tryna be flashy, & barely have any info out about themselves. If the only thing you can attack is height and a unsubstantiated domestic abuse case which can easily be debunked by official records or if his wife say none of that shyt aint true. or in the case of the children a quick paternity test.

Daps
That's more of a testament to Drake's following. Similar to how it would take a mountain to take Taylor swift down. It's not because Taylor swift us so cold at music. She's not.

It's because the fans are simple people that only listen to radio shyt and get all emotionally tied to it. That's a hard cycle to break.

This doesn't make sense cause you get a following cause of the MUSIC. If Drake never released music, then he wouldn't have the following he has :dwillhuh:

There's plenty of music that comes on the radio that you, me and other ppl don't listen to. What the hell are you talking about :skip:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 on Drake side because of Rozay
That beef is everlasting
Not as deep as you think. 50 think he funny. Ross tried to get gunplay chain back via yayo. Yayo runs with alot of Haitians from Miami. 50 being 50 told them all to go to hell but Ross a fan. 50 a fan of his too.