Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
BBL Drizzy
full

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:dahell: Kendrick stans are unhinged. And now they are trying to hide being a stan. You keep replying to me as if I chose a side or cares who wins. I don't give a fukk.
You should care who wins. One guy is clearlllly the better MC. Another guy represents formulaic corporate music. That appeals to the type of people who don't seek out music but just consume it. Drake winning would not be good for hip hop. And if you don't realize that...then you are part of the problem.

You can have this stance without even being a Kendrick stan. I'm going to support the real MC. Every time. Why don't you?

If you are indifferent then you are an issue.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took 30 artists and several years to take Drake down, I don't think this is the W you think it is :pachaha:

Laughing on the outside, slowly dying inside. You can’t even put up a fight anymore to defend Drake. Let this be a lesson to make better decisions next time croadie.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Yep. Its a wrap. Glad K. Dot had his first rap battle and got battle tested and put on an absolute clinic.

Now I wanna see him go at it with Game.
It was masterful. I don’t think Frake comes back from this one.

Drakes got heart though ill give him that but them west coast rappers are different.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It took 30 artists and several years to take Drake down, I don't think this is the W you think it is :pachaha:
It’s not about W’s. Kendrick doesn’t care about the industry side.

He did it for the culture. And so did Pusha T.

It’s hard for Drake to win against someone who doesn’t care about sales or charts or popularity. Meek Mill did and that’s why he lost.

Daps
:laff: metro sampling that bbl drizzy ai song from Twitter and making it a contest. Kendrick need to spit over that shyt too.

Wow I mean I knew Kendrick would win the battle lyrically. But dropping a hit against the hit maker (who tried to drop two catchy tracks already) wasn’t in my thoughts.

Drake should too :sas2:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Violent J?

Just noticed this. Just like Drake nobody has actually come forward to say Violent J ever did anything and those screenshots could easily be fake, and probably are fake. so it is hypocrital of me to laugh at Drake in the same situation where nobody has accused him of anything either

But damnit it's a good song

Daps
It’s not about W’s. Kendrick doesn’t care about the industry side.

He did it for the culture. And so did Pusha T.

It’s hard for Drake to win against someone who doesn’t care about sales or charts or popularity. Meek Mill did and that’s why he lost.

I hear you, I'm just making the point that it took 30 nxggas and several years to take him down :hubie: