Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
30 artists?where they at?
:dead:

nikka even dissed Rocky who hasn't said shyt back
Future hasn't said shyt

It only took 1 man
And as far as I see it Kenny has been battling Drake's ghostwriters

A rapper who doesn't write shouldn't battle or try to diss people
This is an artform to Kenny...not a get rich fast scheme with the machine behind you

I want his camp to respond..I really do
:blessed:

Oh you a K Thot, my bad, you don't acknowledge basic facts, we can end this convo :pachaha:

Even the fact that Kendrick picks up his lines of attack from Meek and Push and Ross tells you that he indeed needed a hot line to run with :pachaha:

Most of the content he released against Drake was him literally repeating what they said :skip:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And yet mofos wanna put Lupe up there against Kendrick :mjlol: .. Kendrick would have packed his ass up in the earlier rounds
That would be a different type of battle. KDOT ain’t even trying lyrically which is what people don’t get. This is about Kendrick showing Drake that he won’t be able to just make 2 or 3 songs and call it a day. For every one song Drake puts out, Kendrick will double or triple it.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apparently there's a track coming with Future and another one coming after that with Pusha T.
Yeah im heard the same i think we are following the same person who is alluding to this.

Also, i dont wanna go combing through that long ass thread but in the meet the grahams thread there wa a tweet from a "insider" that said that the daughter actually exists you remember that persons handle.

Daps
But you fail to realize that it’s hard to take on someone that’s backed by 30 x 30 people in the industry that co-signs him and gives him unlimited passes :mjpls:

Kendrick isn’t just battling Drake he’s battling the current state of the genre. The fact that artists and producers are turning on Drake makes this even more powerful because that’s what it was going to take to “win” anyway.

It was going to take an artist like Kendrick Lamar to do it and he’s like 4 diss records in and counting. Pusha T’s ONE song would’ve been enough to take out most but Drake is a brand. A machine.

Ether didn’t end Jay Z’s career but 50 ended Ja Rule’s in part because fans got tired of his brand of music.

That last line is going to be the most telling part of all of this. Are people really tired of Drake's brand of music?

Or can he just wait until all of this dies down and release another hit?

Drake has a lot of fans and people clowning him right now but as long as he takes that on the chin, he is in a position to survive this and keep going.

The only thing that can truly take down Drake is the feds (if he's really been sleeping with these underage women) :pachaha:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Goddamn he's never going to stop but he might be fukkin up now. He's diluting shyt

Nobody cares about Euphoria anymore and it was the hardest track of the beef. People don't have attention spans long enough to follow multiple releases, they will just gravitate to the most recent one. He's making people forget about his own shyt at this point
Yet you got the attention span to complain and be mad throughout this whole shyt you corny ass white boy! :skip: