Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

another one today?

Goddamn he's never going to stop but he might be fukkin up now. He's diluting shyt

Nobody cares about Euphoria anymore and it was the hardest track of the beef. People don't have attention spans long enough to follow multiple releases, they will just gravitate to the most recent one. He's making people forget about his own shyt at this point

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I hear you, I'm just making the point that it took 30 nxggas and several years to take him down :hubie:

But you fail to realize that it’s hard to take on someone that’s backed by 30 x 30 people in the industry that co-signs him and gives him unlimited passes :mjpls:

Kendrick isn’t just battling Drake he’s battling the current state of the genre. The fact that artists and producers are turning on Drake makes this even more powerful because that’s what it was going to take to “win” anyway.

It was going to take an artist like Kendrick Lamar to do it and he’s like 4 diss records in and counting. Pusha T’s ONE song would’ve been enough to take out most but Drake is a brand. A machine.

Ether didn’t end Jay Z’s career but 50 ended Ja Rule’s in part because fans got tired of his brand of music.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Goddamn he's never going to stop but he might be fukkin up now. He's diluting shyt

Nobody cares about Euphoria anymore and it was the hardest track of the beef. People don't have attention spans long enough to follow multiple releases, they will just gravitate to the most recent one. He's making people forget about his own shyt at this point

Nah nikkah if Drake was doing this shyt.. Alot of his stans would have been relishing this and saying goofy shyt like "Champange Papi is steady on Duckworth's neck on Sunday' breh s ".. Keep that pressure on him

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very clear that Kendrick last diss is going to be the end of all this shyt with whatever information he got.

Again why Drake don't address the Pedo allegations himself without sending a message through Ak?

You say I'm a pedo I got to either see you or my lawyers see you.
Nahhhhhhh

That cant be the endgame. Like I said in the other thread, Kendrick's whole theme at the beginning of this beef was keep it just to bars and so will I. No personal shyt.

If Kendrick ACTUALLY has proof of Drake doing some sick shyt, this would imply he would be ok with keeping that to himself if Drake would have just went bar for bar with him. I really want to believe Kendrick doesn't roll like that.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Lmaaooo who cares what plays in the clubs. I've worked in the clubs fukking bytches in stalls for 5 years. It doesn't dictate what music I know is good.

And are we acting like DAMN didn't get played in clubs. You insecure lames gravitate to music you THINK bytches like
The song gonna play in the club.

The Club:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Very clear that Kendrick last diss is going to be the end of all this shyt with whatever information he got.

Again why Drake don't address the Pedo allegations himself without sending a message through Ak?

You say I'm a pedo I got to either see you or my lawyers see you.
This! Every track has been a lead to the next.

Also may explain why J. Cole dropped out so soon?

Something is definitely bubbling more than just a rap battle.