Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You also have to add the Game. He's itching to get involved so he can get some clout off the beef.
Nobody gives a fukk about game lol. Jay, em and 50 all ignore that nikka. He's a joke and always on some weird ish. Kendrick is throwing around pedo allegations so we Def won't hear from game

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Because rap in the US in the mainstream has been in decline for years. Drake is to rap what Beyonce is to R&B. The game is fukked up.

And he’s been a vampire, sucking beats, flows and lingo just to stay hot. This nikka doing songs with artists like Sexy Red basically exploiting black women. He’s been like a cancer to hip hop.
Why now?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only a cracka would ask this.
But yo bytch made ofay, swine merchant ass had no problem with Drake making the "free the slaves" reference. You fakkit ass musty cracka.
Neg

He was saying that Kendrick is a fake activist.

Drake is descendants of Slaves he's FBA.

The angle Kendrick is trying to run with the you ain't us shyt is corny and stupid when Drake is half FBA.

Drake is corny and white washed but he is half FBA.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
How the fukk u takin a vacation and u rap.. got handlers to do everything for u

He did the Atlanta thing but I hope Houston next

fukk Bun B fat ass and them burgers @shopthatwrecks
He already got us

Stole Kirko n Dallas blocker whollle style

Nihga a illegal alien stealing depleting resources everywhere he touch down

N fukk high gums Bernard … yogi the bear built ass nikka

Daps
Laughing on the outside, slowly dying inside. You can’t even put up a fight anymore to defend Drake. Let this be a lesson to make better decisions next time croadie.

I'm looking at it objectively. You aren't. I already said that as it stands right now, Drake is taking the L. He gotta come back with something else or it's over.

Doesn't change the fact that it took 30 artists and several years to take him down though :pachaha: