Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Meek Mill and Pusha T deserve their flowers.

Even though Meek Mill lost, he exposed Drake’s formula.

Pusha T cut him and drew blood. Pusha T also dumbed down his lyrics and word play so his fans could say he was lyrical miracle.

KDOT took the playbook and ran with it.

He dumbed down his lyrics, then he used Drake’s formula against him.

And peep how on every Drake diss, he brought up other people like Ross, A$AP and others. Because they didn’t have enough ammo to attack Kendrick on a full song. He exposed himself.

Imagine if Kendrick was still signed to TDE and his ghostwriters and handlers got him to rap about the other artists on the label :mjlol: it would’ve been suicide.

I think fans are ready to move on from Drake. Hip Hop has declined in the US with him dominating the scene.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:laff: metro sampling that bbl drizzy ai song from Twitter and making it a contest. Kendrick need to spit over that shyt too.

Wow I mean I knew Kendrick would win the battle lyrically. But dropping a hit against the hit maker (who tried to drop two catchy tracks already) wasn’t in my thoughts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whole industry has collaborated against Drake.... but why now???

The tape is real IMO

Because rap in the US in the mainstream has been in decline for years. Drake is to rap what Beyonce is to R&B. The game is fukked up.

And he’s been a vampire, sucking beats, flows and lingo just to stay hot. This nikka doing songs with artists like Sexy Red basically exploiting black women. He’s been like a cancer to hip hop.

Daps
Meek Mill and Pusha T deserve their flowers.

Even though Meek Mill lost, he exposed Drake’s formula.

Pusha T cut him and drew blood. Pusha T also dumbed down his lyrics and word play so his fans could say he was lyrical miracle.

KDOT took the playbook and ran with it.

He dumbed down his lyrics, then he used Drake’s formula against him.

And peep how on every Drake diss, he brought up other people like Ross, A$AP and others. Because they didn’t have enough ammo to attack Kendrick on a full song. He exposed himself.

Imagine if Kendrick was still signed to TDE and his ghostwriters and handlers got him to rap about the other artists on the label :mjlol: it would’ve been suicide.

I think fans are ready to move on from Drake. Hip Hop has declined in the US with him dominating the scene.

It took 30 artists and several years to take Drake down, I don't think this is the W you think it is :pachaha:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Out of character? This is exactly the kind of behavior I expect from kendrick. You're just terrible at READING PEOPLE. Poor character judgement. That's what lead you to likely misreading THIS situation and betting on the wrong dude.

Btw I'm not even a Kendrick fan. However I am a fan of who has more skill, and will support that person because it's better for the genre. Meanwhile you support mediocrity. Which hurts the genre. Why don't you support the more skilled artist. Thats what we do in competitive/artistic mediums
:dahell: Kendrick stans are unhinged. And now they are trying to hide being a stan. You keep replying to me as if I chose a side or cares who wins. I don't give a fukk.