Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Drake lost in the public polls (Akademiks, Complex, Elliot Wilson, etc)
He's losing the streaming battle which is shocking bc I thought he was the stimulus.
He's getting killed with the Twitter memes. Everybody doing the OV Hoe 2 step challenge now
Akademiks looking depressed on stream every time Kendrick drops

Even tho I know people want to see Drake get humbled, you lying if thought this battle would be this lopsided.

Now Drake had nothing to gain from this battle :rolleyes:

I thought the battle would be this lopsided. Kendrick is just way more naturally talented than Drake. I knew he was talented, but I didn’t even fully understand until recently. I realized the variety and breadth of his ability when all those TDE reference tracks started leaking. Dude even wrote All of the Stars chorus :wow:. I thought SZA wrote that.

Dude wrote this song in a day on some throwaway shyt.

He’s just closer to the source and Drake is never going to be able to bridge that gap.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem is Drake underestimate two things....

1. How vocal his haters are. Do I believe everybody hates Drake? Of course not thats stupid. You don't become the #1 artist if everybody hates you. The problem is the people that do hate him are LOUD. And Kendrick is being the LOUDEST right now.

2. How easily the public will run with a narrative. There is no actual hard proof or accusations of sexual abuse, so he thought he could just dismiss it. Nah nikka, the public will run with anything if enough people are talking about it. He clearly didn't see this aspect of the battle being as big as it is.

Now he's stuck. He's gotta say something in response to it but there is no way to respond to allegations that sick. Kendrick ALMOST got him in checkmate depending on Drake's next move.

Dude is SMART SMART

Drake started with the lies…
Now he’s stuck

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
L.A. women right now :stylin:

Idk how folks could listen to this how bab
Where do yall come up with this shyt :mjlol:

His ass better get in that booth
legit might be one of the dumbest fukking ideas over heard yet… Dude said to take off 3-4 YEARS!! Lmaoooo

Yeah Drake take the time off and jump back in the lighting fast cultural zeitgeist at the age of 43

So fukking stupid lmaoo