Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

That fat fukk is gonna DROWN himself in Henny any moment now, got rightfully checked on 6:16 and now his leader getting dissected by Kenny and Metro pullingnout the reciepts and dropping diss beats??

Cinco De Mayo take a Casamigos shot cuase its officially fukk Drake Day :blessed:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

U know this fat fukk is dying inside :mjlol:

Maybe don't employ those people on your team, and name drop them when you want to flex...

Again, this dude(because we all know those are Drake's words) was warned to not do his chatty patty "Bring up someone elses girl/wife/family" shyt to it and he did it anyway because he always goes low. It worked on Meek, who might as well be Special Ed., but it's not going to work on people like Push and Kendrick who will just take that as:
":ehh:Oh? No gloves?"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Real life if you can’t groove and move and bounce to the best on some G shyt then you will never understand this type music.

I can’t say it’s hyphy but it is some bounce shyt.

It’s some gangsta shyt bruh lol can’t explain it. It’s gotta be in you not on you.
:manny:
It’s definitely running away.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Drake lost in the public polls (Akademiks, Complex, Elliot Wilson, etc)
He's losing the streaming battle which is shocking bc I thought he was the stimulus.
He's getting killed with the Twitter memes. Everybody doing the OV Hoe 2 step challenge now
Akademiks looking depressed on stream every time Kendrick drops

Even tho I know people want to see Drake get humbled, you lying if thought this battle would be this lopsided.

U know this fat fukk is dying inside :mjlol:

Now Drake had nothing to gain from this battle :rolleyes:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe don't employ those people on your team, and name drop them when you want to flex...

Again, this dude(because we all know those are Drake's words) was warned to not do his chatty patty "Bring up someone elses girl/wife/family" shyt to it and he did it anyway because he always goes low. It worked on Meek, who might as well be Special Ed., but it's not going to work on people like Push and Kendrick who will just take that as:
":ehh:Oh? No gloves?"
I think the problem is Drake underestimate two things....

1. How vocal his haters are. Do I believe everybody hates Drake? Of course not thats stupid. You don't become the #1 artist if everybody hates you. The problem is the people that do hate him are LOUD. And Kendrick is being the LOUDEST right now.

2. How easily the public will run with a narrative. There is no actual hard proof or accusations of sexual abuse, so he thought he could just dismiss it. Nah nikka, the public will run with anything if enough people are talking about it. He clearly didn't see this aspect of the battle being as big as it is.

Now he's stuck. He's gotta say something in response to it but there is no way to respond to allegations that sick. Kendrick ALMOST got him in checkmate depending on Drake's next move.

Dude is SMART SMART