Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Not in terms of new information (Drake smashing Wayne’s girl while he was in prison wasn’t widely known before this)
The ironic thing about this is that I posted earlier that the A Minor line has to be up there with the Real G'z Move In Silence line from Wayne's 6 Foot 7 Foot, what I forgot was that Wayne mentions the situation in the track as well with the Hoes gonna be Hoes so I couldn't Blame Tammy line :dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What makes Kendrick almost impossible for drake to beat. Is that Kendrick can also get into his commercial bag and drop a number 1 hit if he wants to. Them other guys he beefed with couldn't. Kendrick can body you while making it a club anthem. And that's scary for Aubrey. Cause if he decides to go that route he might STILL get bodied on the charts. Kendrick is Aubrey's kryptonite in every way.

*cough cough* told yall:sas1:

If dot wanted to sell out and drop nothing but hits he could do it. But he loves the art form too much for that.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
That's it guys...Drake has officially bowed out...his own words.
Kendrick has video receipts(??)... and Drake knows it. Last thing he's worried about right now is this battle. He's been baited and now realizes this is much deeper than rap

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@beaniemac This shyt still tied or nah
full

Kdot

Pro
Daps
When he was on his GKMC run I remember he was going on all the big shows dropping freestyles.

There was one he did over The Watcher beat, solo while wearing a black hoodie over his head. It was super dope. Can’t remember which show though.
It's this one

Few other great freestyles off the top

This one is obviously pre-written but still his best radio freestyle