Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mjlol: He also tried to shame Dot for having a long engagement. Like how does a supposedly straight man even go there? It would never occur to me to use a long engagement as a diss. Ever. Its something your mom or auntie would tell you. Boy, you gone marry that girl or what?
That’s why Drake gettin whooped out his feet

He makes music for bytches and “cool guys” can’t even make a diss without suckin a bytch toes

Bringing up sumone being engaged for a long time :dead:

Only a woman would be like “yea u fried him” :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record, we've got to remember that there were several comments and threads of
"Kendrick just creates moments".
"He's not coming back outside".
"This is just like Control".
"Why he ain't respond to some random rapper who fell off 8 years ago?".

Now those same people watched this dude come in, drop four records in a single week, amass
millions of views and shyt on a corny rapper that thought memes and crushing a purple van would do it.

:pachaha:

Where y'all at?

First it was "DOT AFRAID TO DROP!!"
Now it's "Oh he doing too much!!"

Why? :wow: cause K. Dot is on y'all necks :wow:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
drake a “king” that cant fight his own fights. People really expected drake to wash kendrick after all that hyping shyt and pump faking he did before family matters. Now the drake cult crying about how drake dont have people riding wit him
Don't worry Todd Boely and his media conglomerate will write enough articles and help control the narrative for Drake.

He's also Jewish, it can't hurt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Snoop looks like a damn fool co-signing that AI shyt now that it’s clear the west is standing on business.

He must got some business shyt with Drake because nothing else makes sense
Where did this come from?

You're not the first person to say this and all I've ever seen/heard was the Snoop IG post saying "who did what".